Sequel: Age Is But A Number

I Am the Mess You Chose

chapter 50

Lexie

Today we were leaving the hospital and finally going home. Haleigh and Drew couldn't wait seeing as they kept grabbing at the door every time Brian or I stood up.

"Mommy can we go home now?"Drew whined. I giggled at the little boy. I picked him up,which wasn't a smart idea, and kissed his forehead.

I set him down and clutched my stomach. The doctor told me not to put a lot of strain on myself or the staples might come out. Gabi cried and Brian picked her up to feed her. We were waiting for Matt. He was going to trade my car in for a car that was big enough to fit our family of eight.

Haleigh was sitting on the couch holding Fred Evan. I smiled at them she was attempting to rock them back and forth. I got out the camera and took a picture. Haleigh looked up and smiled at me.

"Mommy Fred Evan likes me!"She giggled. I smiled. Brian put Gab in her carseat. I got Fred Evan from Haleigh and fed him while Brian fed Briana.

While we were feeding them Zacky walked in smiling like a madman.

"Could you feed Victoria?"I asked him. He nodded and started to feed the smallest girl. I put the bottle down and burped Fred Evan.

I changed him into a baby blue one piece and placed him in his carseat. Brian finished with Briana and Zacky finished with Victoria then they placed them in the last carseats.

I was dressed in a baggy tee shirt and short shorts. I didn't care if I was a fat ass now. Matt walked in and told us our car was outside. Zacky came cause he was Matt's ride. Matt got Fred Evan and Gabriella, Zacky got Victoria and Briana, and Brian got Haleigh and Drew.

I picked up my bag and Brian's,which were very light. I got in the silver minivan. I looked at the back and noticed two seats turned with their backs to Brian and my seats.

The quads were placed in the seat facing us and the twins were in the ones behind us. I waved to Zacky and Matt and Brian got in the car.

"Finally get to go home baby."He mumbled. I yawned.

"And sleep in a comfortable bed."I said. He chuckled and continued driving towards our house.
♠ ♠ ♠
this story got 100 comments :P and you know what that means EXTRA CHAPTERS ...yay! sorry its short i have to study for my exams tomorrow.

The inside of the new car