Sequel: Age Is But A Number

I Am the Mess You Chose

chapter 51

I sat on the bed reading a random book Brian had picked up for me since I had to rest all the time. It was pretty good.

Haleigh ran in and Zacky behind her. I laughed at the two. It was cute how Haleigh looked at Zack but I was worried her feelings wouldn't go away and she'd be heartbroken.

She ran out and I stopped Zacky.

"Zacky promise me you won't lead Haleigh on, she likes you a lot ya know?"I pointed out. He smirked.

"Lexie you're seeing things she loves me yeah but not in that way its just a little crush it'll go away when I'm an old man and she sees a hottie at the beach."He chuckled. I shook my head at him and shooed him away. I hear monitor three go off which was Gabriella's room. Each baby had their own monitor.

"Brian Gabi's crying."I yelled.

"Okay baby I got her."He called from the nursery. I threw the book onto my table and turned the T.V. on Family Guy was on so I decided to watch it.

I rested my head on my pillow and hugged the other pillow. I got kinda lonely being up in this room by myself most the day. Bri was suppose to go on tour in a couple of weeks which meant I'd be left here with the babies. Alone. I was scared.

Of course I'd have Nic but she was busy taking care of Charlie, her and Matt's son. I forgot to mention they had him a few days before I had the quads.

Charles Nicolas Sanders. He was very handsome. At least the girls wouldn't over power the boys too much now.

Nicole walked in and laid Charlie on the bed. She got her diaper bag and changed him.

"So Mommy of six how does it feel being left up here alone?"She asked.

"It fucking sucks camel dick."I growled. She giggled.

"You have small children yet you still curse worse than a sailor."She said. I shrugged. I didn't care. Well I did but I couldn't stop myself at times.

I kissed Charlie on the forehead and hugged Nic. She got up and took Charlie downstairs with her. Everybody was here but I was on bed arrest. If I so much as moved an inch from the bed Brian would know cause he tied a bell to my ankle and I couldn't get it untied.

I had to piss so I stood to walk and in a matter of seconds Brian was up the stairs and standing in the doorway.

"And where do you think you're going, little missy."He smirked. I groaned.

"I have to pee so unless you wanna clean it up I suggest you move Haner."I growled. He chuckled and moved so I could get to the bathroom since our's was messed up cause of Drew and Haleigh flushing marbles down it.

Don't you love kids? One of the babies cried and I knew it was Fred Evan. I could pick his out from the girls.

"Brian I wanna get off bed arrest."I cried walking out of the bathroom.

"You will be in a few days."He said then kissed me on the top of the head, smacked my ass, and whistled.

"That'll cost ya bud."I smirked. He shook his head.

"So now I have to pay to touch my gorgeous wife?"He asked. I nodded.

"Right now you're bill is spending forever with me."I told him. I laid on the bed and he laid with me.

"You never went to check on Fred Evan."I whispered.

"Hey you two no need to worry I have little man."Jimmy's voice came from the monitor.

"Brian Elwin Haner Jr. get your ass down there before Jimmy corrupts my son!"I yelled. Brian and Jimmy both chuckled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I know the car only seats 7 but lets use our imagination and pretend it seats eight *wink wink*