Sequel: Age Is But A Number

I Am the Mess You Chose

chapter 7

"Finally you got some sense knocked into you!" Matt exclaimed once I had officially moved in.

"Shut up,you just want me here cause you can't cook worth a shit."I shot. Matt faked a hurt expression.Then the gang came walking into my room taking seats.

"Yeah Matt no offense but your cooking is nasty."Jimmy said in a baby voice. I giggled.These guys have been my family for a long time and me not being in contact with them for so long hurt.It was my fault though.

"Okay then fine from now on Lexie is the new cook." Matt pouted. I shoved him lightly before going to the living room where Drew and Haleigh were playing.

"Mommy play tag."Haleigh begged. I chuckled at her and just as I was about to start playing with them Courtney walked through the door with Brian in tow.

"Hey bitches Courtney in the house."She said smacking her gum. She noticed I was the only one in the room besides my kids.

"Could you learn to watch your language."I mumbled. She was about to say something when Brian cut her off.

"Yeah I agree with Lexie Court the kids don't need to be hearing that language."He told her.She huffed and marched out of the house.

"Synyster are you coming or not?" She asked in an annoyed tone. Bri glanced at me and shrugged.He soon followed after her.

He's not worth it Lexie.

I sighed the little voice in my head was right.If she's more important than I shouldn't keep him.

"Synyster if you don't give me the keys and get in this car right now then it's over! O-V-E-R!"Courtney shouted.I looked outside the window and Brian was dangling his keys in his hand.

"You want them too fuckin bad!"He shouted back.Andrew and Hayleigh we're coming towards the window now.I moved away from it and picked them up.

"How bout we go upstairs and take a nap?"I asked.Hayleigh pouted and shook her head.Then she rubbed her eyes.Drew started pitching a fit.

"Yeah ya'll are tired."I whispered.I walked up to their room and placed Hayleigh on her princess bed and Drew on his race car bed.Drew was out when his little head met the pillow but Hayleigh was trying to fight it.

"Mommy I no want sleep!"She cried.I hushed her then got in the bed with her.I held her to my chest and rocked her.I heard her light snoring telling me she'd finally went to sleep.I carefully peeled her from me and went down to see what the guys were up to.

"Hey what's up guys?"I yawned.I noticed Brian was sitting on the couch,and let's just say he didn't look like a happy camper.Johnny,Jimmy,and Matt were at the bar playing poker.And Zacky was sitting by Brian.I decided to grab a beer and sit by Bri.

"Hey Lex."He grumbled.I poked his side and he looked at me.His bitter expression softened.

"You wanna talk about it?"I whispered so the nosey people wouldn't hear.Brian sighed.

"She thinks that Andrew and Hayleigh are my kids."He told me.My breath caught in my throat.

"It's ridiculous right?"He laughed.

"Yeah totally."I laughed nervously.Matt was staring at me.I turned my head towards him and he shook his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to put out I had a lot of drama over the weekend.So you can blame those people who pissed me off or made me sad.

thanks for commenting:

XunwantedXloveX

autumnfreakshow

a7x rocker