Sequel: Age Is But A Number

I Am the Mess You Chose

chapter 8

Everybody left and it was just Matt,the kids,and me.

"You have to fuckin tell him Lexie!"Matt yelled.I glanced at the floor.He was right,like always,but I just didn't have the balls to do it.

"Matt I can't!"I cried.He looked at his feet then back at me.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you but he needs to know from you than somebody else! Do you know how bad you'll feel if he realizes this huge secret you've kept from him for two fuckin years?"I looked up at Matt.

He's right you know. I really hate that voice in my head.

"I guess you're right.I'll tell him next time I see him."I promised."Hopefully I won't see him anymore."I muttered.

"That's all I'm asking."Matt spoke softly.He went to his room without another word.I went upstairs to check on the twins then went to my room and laid down.

In the Morning

I stretched and crawled out of my comfortable bed.I went to the bathroom and checked myself in the mirror.I looked like shit.My make up was smeared all over my face and my hair looked like I came out of the 80s.

I stripped from my clothes and stepped into the warm shower.The warm water felt good against my tense muscles.

I stepped out and dried off.I now had no make up on and my hair was starting to curl.I dried it and applied a small amount of eyeliner to my eyes.I added some eyeshadow and lip gloss.

Hayleigh was talking to somebody downstairs.I figured it was Matt but boy was I wrong.It was Brian.

"Lexie."He growled.I whimpered.He figured out before I was going to tell him I knew it.

"Hey Brian."I whispered.

"Don't 'hey Brian' me."He scoffed."How could you keep this from me?"He asked.I stared at the floor.

"I'm sorry."I murmured.His expression changed.

"How could you not tell me your daughter is interested in guitars?"He asked.I felt my face heat up.I thought he'd figured it out.I could have sworn he figured it out.

"Actually Bri I need to tell you something,it's very important."

"Ok what is it?"He asked.I sighed.My palms were getting sweaty and I felt like I had a spotlight on me.

"Andrew and Hayleigh are-"I started.

"Syn I need more money!"Cried Courtney.

"Look we're over remember now get out of my friend's house you bitch."Brian snapped.Courtney's jaw dropped and she stomped out of the house.

"Now what we're you saying?"

"Andrew and Hayleigh are your kids."I said really fast before dashing up the stairs and locking myself in my room.

I leaned against the door and slid down till I hit the floor.I pulled my knees to my chest and cried into them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Somebody reported my story for grammer/spelling error...so I'll be looking for it.

thanks for commenting:

a7x rocker

autumnfreakshow

thanks for the banner a7x rocker

Image