Status: starter

Tree Top Children

Chapter 1

Amelia was 14, but her acts were quite childish. She was pretty; black curly hair and blue eyes.. That they was the day that she and her family moved to a small town in Ireland, the reason was his dads job. The town was near a forest.. Amelia liked new "adventures" , but leaving her friends and London wasn't easy.
"Amelia! Will you hurry a little more please? We have a plane to catch!" ; it was her mother. Amelia was sitting on the floor of her empty room. She was scraping her name on the floor ith scissors , so that the new people who came to their house would now that she had once lived here. But with the sound of her moms voice she threw the scissors in her bag and hurried out of the room, then out of the house. "Amelia Rose! Oh, you dont ever grow-up!" said her mom. Amelia grinned and walked to the taxi on the street. Her dad and the driver had put the luggages to the baggage of the car, waiting for her and her mom. They entered the taxi. As the car moved through the city Amelia stared out of the window. She pressed her nose against the window and suddenly felt very sad. She wasnt going to see her friends for a really really REALLY long time. She was almost crying. Then suddenly she jumped with the shouting of her mother. "What is this Rosalie?". Amelia hated it when people called her Rosalie, it was her second name. " My name is Amelia!" , she shouted. "And your other name is Rosalie, now dont change the subject! You cant carry scissors with you, we're going to enter a plane! Oh God..". Miss Laura grabbed the scissors from Amelia's open bag and murmured ; "One day you will cause us much trouble Rosalie!". Amelia stamped her feet and yelled ; " My-name-is-AMELİA!". The driver coughed to warn them. Mr. Liam (amelias dad) turned to the back seat and whispered " Please, a little more silence!". Amelia sulked and didn't talk for the rest of the journey, even at the plane.
Mr Liam took his wife and daughter and they entered another taxi. They were finally at Ireland! The moving-van followed their taxi to their new house. Amelia liked Ireland , it was kinda dark and there were many forests. İt had only been hours and they were at a whole new country. Mr. Liam said; " Isn't it great, what beautiful lands.." . Amelia nodded silently. She was so tired, and in seconds she was asleep..
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, thanks for reading :) now the real story is getting started, after the first night at their new home Amelia's going to meet someone new and this someone will start her adventure...
please comment and subscribe, I KNW IT SOUNDS LİKE A BORİNG STORY but trust me IT WILL GET BETTER =)