Status: starter

Tree Top Children

Silence Before The Storm

Amelia opened her eyes, deep in the water. She could only see, blue and silver kind of colors around her. She pushed herself to the surface. When she find herself on the surface she realised that she was still holding hands with Timothy. She pulled away her hand as he did. She bit her lip and felt her cheeks get pink. " I told you to trust me!" said Timothy laughing. Amelia giggled and started swimming towards the beach. When they both arrived on ground, the others were laughing and playing in the water. Ella was sitting under a tree, relaxing. Pixie, who was collecting pebbles with Rosalie and Andrea walked towards Amelia and asked ; " How was It, jumping I mean?" . Amelia said , "It was amazing!". Then she took her towel from her bag and lay it beside Ella. "Is It okay If I lay here?" asked Amelia , not doubting the answer. " Of course!" murmured Ella, her eyes were closed. Amelia smiled and lay down beside her friend.
She stared at the white clouds. She felt very happy, she remembered the time she wanted to stay In London. But now, Amelia was pretty sure that she was not going to leave Ireland, no matter what happened.
"Hot dogs , potatoes and coke for everyone! " shouted Mervin. All of them yelled in excitement and happiness. Amelia stood up and walked towards Mervin, followed by Ella. Everyone was sitting in a circle, around a fire which was probably made by Mervin. Ella and Amelia sat down together. Mervin took out the hot dogs, potatoes and coke cans from his bag and they all started grilling them. Amelia took her own hot dog, a few potatoes and a can of coke from Mervin. She started eating, hungrily. Everyone had concentrated on their food so there was a silence In the air. Ginni Beth stood up and started walking beside the lake side. The silence in the air broke after a few minutes. Ginni was crying in pain. Everyone, in a second, was around Ginni. She was sitting on the ground, holding her foot .
"What Is It Ginni?!" asked Armon. Ginni pulled her hand away from her foot and blood dripped on the ground. Amelia gasped. Amelia had always hated the smell of blood. " I think she stepped on this piece of glass!" said Veronica , pointing at a piece of glass, covered In blood. Armon had sat beside Ginni , he said ; " The cut Is too deep. We must take her to the village!". Everyone started getting ready to leave. Amelia started packing her stuff and threw the last piece of hot dog in her mouth. " This Ginni girl knows how to ruin a day!" thought Amelia cruely. Pixie, EmiLynne, Andre, Rosalie, Mervin and Veronica ran into the forest to get quick help before Armon, Ella, Timothy and David started carrying Ginni. Amelia took Ginni's bag and helped them carry her. Ginni's face was white and her foot was covered in blood. Amelia tried to look away. Ginni was shaking. When they finally arrived at 'the wall' , Ginni had fainted.There was a car waiting for Ginni , It was Ginni and Mervin's mother. They took Ginni to the car and drove away. Amelia and the others were standing there, in front of the wall. " We had just started to have fun! " said Amelia and sighed. Everyone nodded in silence.

" Oh no!" , Ella's voice cracked. Everyone turned to look at her. " We didn't put down the fire!"
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment! :) Thanks for reading, and keep reading ! I am open to constructive critisism!