Status: starter

Tree Top Children

2 : First Night

Rain.. cold wind.. Amelia jumped at her seat with chills running down her neck. And her face was wet. Suddenly she realized that the taxi window was open, they were still at the taxi. Her mother was sleeping too. Amelia closed the window in a hurry and looked around. It was very dark outside and they were going through a forest. Amelia could hear the sounds of the night creatures; an owl, a wolf very far.. but wait! She gasped, there was another sound, it sounded like laughing kids. Amelia glanced out of the window to see something. for a second she could sware that she saw running shadows! But when she looked again: nothing! "Oh, you're awake Amelia!" said Mr Liam. Amelia turned at him; "Umm .. dad.. are we close to our new.. umm, you know 'home'?" she asked. Mr Liam nodded, "Very close i suppose..".
Now they had arrived to the town. Houses were mostly pink and there were restaurants, motels, shops. The whole back of the town was the forest, it was huge. Amelia liked this place, it looked fun! When the taxi turned left and they stopped in front of a pink-dublex house ; Amelia jumped out of the taxi and her backpack joggling behind her she entered the small garden. There were many flowers and a tree. As her mom and dad joined her they walked to the front door. The guys from the moving-van took their stuff into the house and left. Mr Liam turned on the lights inside the house. the house had a basement, a room full of old books, the kitchen, living room, a dining room and a second floor.. The bedrooms were at the second floor. Amelia hurried upstairs. Miss Laura (amelias mom) was walking behind her. "You like this place, huh?" she said smiling. " Yeah yeah , i do!" said Amelia walking into the room she chose for herself. The room was small ; there was a wardrobe, a bed, a window , a shelf and studying desk. Amelia dropped her bag and hugged her mother " I have to confess; I love this place mom!" she said. Miss Laura smiled again and said " But now its bed-time, now brush your teeth and jump into your bed, ill make your bed ready. The bathroom is on the left!". Amelia left the room. In a few min. she was in her bed. The whole house fell silent and dark in half an hour.
But Amelia couldnt sleep at all! She took out her iPod and chose a song. She was just so excited, it was a brand new start! Would she make new friends? What about school? She sighed as she listened to the pouring rain.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah yeah i know this chapter is kinda short too but the one is alot more longer and this time everything starts! so please keep reading, comment and subscribe, this is important to meee ! thankss again, KEEP READÄ°NG