Status: starter

Tree Top Children

Mysterious Girl

Amelia's room was filled with silver morning light. She was sleeping deeply. Her iPod had turned off and the headphones were stuck in her hair. The iPod fell of the bed and the sound made Amelia wake up. She tried to sleep again but she had woken up once. She pulled the headphones out of her messy, curly hair, looked around. She could hear plate, fork and knife "cling"ings. Suddenly she felt very hungry. She jumped out of her bed and got dressed immediantely. She hurried down to the kitchen and grabbed a toast. Amelia spilled the jam over the toast and stuffed it into her mouth . "Good morning to you too , Amelia." said Mrs Laura in an un-approving tone. Amelia murmured something like " Good morning" then, filled a glass with juice and started to drink. " Ugh, slow down or else you're gonna choke!" yelled Miss. Laura. Amelia gulped. That moment , Mr. Liam walked into the kitchen with his briefcase. He was well -dressed. "Good morning m'ladies! I'm sorry i have to leave but its an important meeting!" he said after kissing them both on the cheek. And in seconds he was out the door. Amelia stared out of the kitchen window for a few minutes, in silence. Then suddenly she stood up and walked towards the door. She put on her converse shoes and put on her jacket. She opened the door and called out to her mother; "Mom! I'm leaving, I'll be home for lunch!". Miss Laura was surprised and she called after her ; "Dont get lost ROsalie!".
Amelia sighed as she started walking on the street. "Gosh, she must love that Rosalie name.." she thought to herself. The street was almost empty, some people were entering shops. Amelia looked around for something interesting.. or.. 'someone' ! Yes, someone. It was a girl , with strait-fire-red hair and bangs. She had big , green eyes. But the most interesting thing was the things she was carrying. There were; pilows, bottles, boxes, books, paper-rolls..e.t.c. She was so hard concentrated on carrying them and trying to keep her balance. Amelia slowly got closer to her, afraid to scare her. Amelia asked ; " Can I help you?". The girl first stared at her with round-eyes and then jumped away a few meters. Amelia took a deep breath and walked towards her , she talked again ; " Umm.. Can I help you??". This time the girl turned around and started to run to the forest. Everything in the mysterious girls' hands were tingling, clicking and making sounds. Amelia hurried after her, the girl jumped over the wall that parted the forest from the town. Amazingly, nothing in her hands fell apart. Amelia was shocked put she continued running. When Amelia entered the forest she was surrounded by a whole new atmosphere. The forest was almost magical, with all those bright green trees and flowers and the chocolate coloured ground. Amelia smiled for a minute with amazement. Then she remembered the mysterious girl. SHe looked around for her but the forest was empty almost. Suddenly Amelia saw a medallion hanging on a branch. She grabbed it, opened the lid and saw a small drawing of a tree. She raised the medallion in the air and yelled to the emptyness ; " You dropped your.. umm.. locket.. medallion!". There was no reply. Amelia put the medallion on the ground and yelled again ; " It's here, on the floor, you'll get it from here!"
Suddenly the bushes behind her crackled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please read, subscribe, comment!!!!