Status: Active.

Sarcasm Is the Lowest Form of Wit; Not.

Departure.

Jake woke up with his pants and underwear on the ground, smothering the tattered floor; his bare butt on the couch with Masimo’s arms draped around his waist, face frightfully close to his genitals. He could feel the breath on his most sensitive areas, steady and unnerving.

“Hey.” he mumbled, rubbing his eyes. Masimo slowly stirred, making clicking noises as he looked upwards.
“Good morning, Jake. Thank you for last night, it was fantastic.
Jake blushed as he remembered last night’s sexual encounter. He’d been adamant not to let the other man do this, but he looked so pathetic at the time and so allowed Masimo to blow him. However, he had sunk too far into the pleasure, resulting in him fucking his room-mate’s mouth, hands tangling in his hair and moaning impossibly loud. He’d come violently down the other’s throat, both men dripping with sweat. It was hot, it was sexual, and it was monstrous.
It confused Jake too much for his liking, maybe because he hadn’t done anything like this in about five years. It had felt so good to be touched, especially by someone so competent.

“You have to be gay.” stated the blond man, with a slightly sore jaw, but nothing that wouldn’t wear off in a few hours. Plus, in a sick way, he enjoyed the pain, knowing why he was aching.
“Why?”
“Because you got really carried away last night. I’ve never heard someone moan so loudly, just from me performing fellatio.”
“Well, I’ve never met someone with a tongue so skilled.”
He smirked. “Why thank you, Jake. Maybe I can show you again sometime.”
“Th-that won’t be necessary.”
Masimo smirked again and bent down, curving his spine, and swirled his tongue around the tip and in between the tiny folds that surrounded the slit, darting in and out a few times very quickly. He backed away so his face was hovering over his friend’s.
“Jake.” he whispered, tracing his thumb over the other boy’s bottom lip. He knew perfectly well how to seduce men, and this was one that he wanted to fuck senseless.
Jake gulped, his Adam’s apple rising and falling with nervousness.
“Why so apprehensive, honey?”
Jake gulped again and shook his head, in such a state of confusion, both in general and about sexuality, that he barely acknowledged Masimo taking off both of their shirts, breathing hot air over his collar bone, scanning his striking body.

“Gorgeous.” whispered Masimo, biting his ear and sucking it lightly.

Jake pushed him away forcefully, storming to the other side of the room, grabbing the near by dish cloth to cover himself.

“No!” he shouted. “I do not want to do this!”

Masimo, who was now in only his boxer briefs, walked over to the other man and crashing his hand into Jake’s crotch, writhing around him and getting a good look, absorbing every little detail of his creamy body.

“But baby, you’re so sexy. And I think we’d be good together. Just imagine you slamming into me, tight and hot. You can scream as the orgasms asphyxiate you, those beautiful, throaty, deep screams. Just let me be your slut, go on.” he said softly.
“I don’t want you to be my slut.” he said frankly, gulping yet again.
“A withering mess, all from the power of your wonderful cock.” he smirked, licking his lips moist and stroking Jake’s length. “Fuck me, Jake; it’ll be good for you.”

Jake took in a deep breath, then backed away, rage pulsating through his veins, swallowing the confusion and sexual excitement.

“Masimo, get out, and don’t you ever come back.” he spat. “If you’re going to force me to do things I don’t want to do and make me feel uncomfortable in my home, then you can go back on filthy, rotting streets. You’ve taken advantage of me for too long!” he shouted.
“All I want is-”

Jake threw a punch at the other man’s jaw, unable to take the stress and pressure being bestowed upon him any longer. His chest heaved as the only sound in the room was of the short, sharp breaths leaving his nose.

“Get out!”

Masimo wanted to cry and whine, try and put the blame on something else or toy with Jake’s emotions until he would be re-accepted, but he knew when he’d outstayed his welcome.
He looked up at Jake, still breathing heavily, red, angry cheeks. Masimo pulled on his clothes whilst the other put his boxers back on, sliding them over the sole reason behind Masimo’s departure.
He zipped up his jacket and went to kiss Jake’s cheek good bye, but recoiled and stuck out his hand. Jake shook it firmly, as some sort of reassurance – the gay stereotype had a limp hand shake, he did not, so thus he could not be gay.

“Thank you very much for letting me stay. It was very gracious of you.” he nodded and left the apartment, shutting the not-so-broken door as when they had first met, delicately. As soon as the click of the lock was heard, tears streamed down his broken face and staggered sobs engulfed his body.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... yeah. Hope you like it is all I can say :D
And I hope the weather is great for you too (:

Comments please?