Status: Active.

Sarcasm Is the Lowest Form of Wit; Not.

Herpes.

His wish had come true.

He'd talked to the firm, to see if it was possible that he could have some female clients for once. He wouldn't get as much money as it was heterosexual, so he'd gone straight in at the deep end, with two women. A threesome, where he was the only man, would either make or break him. One bad review and his prices drop drastically; that just couldn't happen.
He could only hope and pray the women wanted to treat him like a slave, commanding his every move. Although, if there is some metaphysical being up there, sometimes known as God, he doubted his prayers would be fulfilled, considering he was an escort.

He'd kissed a girl once. That was the most experience he'd had in a straight relationship.

He knocked on the door of his client's home, double-checking the address, then the door swung open, revealing a timid looking, twenty-something woman. Fuck, he thought. The quiet ones were always the best and most vicious in the bedroom.
Her, he guessed partner, arrived next, a glass of champagne in hand. She smirked and her emerald eyes scanned his body up and down, down and up. The first thing she thought was that his jeans were too tight for a straight man, but maybe that was the current fashion. Her gaze upon him last too long, making him feel self conscious.

Acting, he remembered. He needed to act as if he knew how to treat women, and maybe this would be better than originally planned.

Masimo dropped to one knee gracefully and kissed the left hands of the women.
"Evening, ladies." he smiled seductively and stood up slowly, shutting the door with his foot, so the women could gain a good view of his rear, which he believed to be one of his best features.
"Do you have anything specific in mind?"
"We wanted to change things up a bit." blurted the champagne woman, slurring her words a little, so the alcohol must be talking. "We're both straight but we wanted to experiment with someone we didn't know, but who was skilled."

She winked at him.

"Okay." he smiled that same smile, slipping an arm around both, following them to the bedroom, the floor boards creaking beneath them. They felt like a warning to Masimo, turn back now, you're going to make a fool of yourself. Especially as they think you're skilled, you barely even know what a women looks like naked.

There were no photos anywhere, either.

"Anything oral? A specific position or instrument-"
"Let's get naked and see first." she slurred and forced him into the bedroom, slapping his ass as they entered. The room was deep reds, purples and blacks. He could tell she had designed it for sexual reasons, to be like her boudoir, but in reality probably didn't get too much action.

The timid woman remained silent.

They took off their clothes separately, Timid naked in seconds. The louder woman wanted to take off Masimo's boxers herself, so did so slowly and teasingly, eyes widening as she saw what she desired. She was called Ruby, which he found apt.

Timid grabbed his shoulders roughly and slammed him into the wall, kissing him passionately and rubbing her bare groin against his. The friction caused him to become semi-hard, so he was horizontal. She hadn't talked yet and for that he was thankful.

She tore herself away from his mouth and slapped her lips together, lust seeping out of every pore, every square inch of skin.
"You." she breathed, and pushed him on to the bed. "Fuck Ruby and fuck me with your tongue, slut."
He nodded quickly and palmed himself so he was fully erect, and waited for Ruby to climb on top of his hips. She positioned his member and thrust roughly, forgetting about contraception as he'd seen a discarded pill packet in the trash.

This was something he could do with both sexes; let someone ride his dick.

He cried out in over-exaggerated pleasure, but was stopped mid-cry by something he'd never really seen before, let alone tasted. He just had to use his limited knowledge and thrust his hips whilst simultaneously attempting a 'make-out' technique with Timid's folds. She was obviously dissatisfied, so began rubbing her aching nub, which he took as the pleasure spot and began to suck that.

Then she began to moan. Really moan.

The women attacked each other's mouths, nimble fingers gripping and squeezing their chests, whilst Masimo bucked his hips repeatedly and tried to swallow the juices.

He felt dirty doing this to women. He wanted it to turn him on, but if anything, it repulsed him. He wanted to grab a man, any man, and suck them until his jaw ached. And then do it until his throat bled, and be fucked senseless, the head of the man's dick slamming into his prostate with urgency, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. The man would pump him until they collapsed into a sweaty, sticky, hot mess. He would turn around to face the man, and to his surprise, it was Jake, and he had the most magnificent cock.

Then he came in reality.

He was paid, and sprinted home, so hungry for cock he was almost crying. Every time he passed a man on his way back to the apartment, he would spread his legs, like a reflex action.

"Jake." he breathed, slamming the door shut and landing in front of his friend, on his knees. "Please." he begged, tears forming in his eyes. "Please let me blow you. I need some dick. I know I'm horrifically messed up, but please." he cried.
"Are you okay?" asked Jake, crossing his legs.
"Just one blow job - I'll go crazy otherwise. Please Jake."
"I don't know, it's a bit-"

Masimo was so pathetic and fueled by sex that he ripped off Jake's pants and boxers, moaning as he saw another glorious cock.

"Masimo!" he shouted, covering himself. "Get the fuck out!"

He was deaf to it now; his sole mind focus was on the area between Jake's legs, and he attached his lips to the head, almost coming again at the contact.
Jake forced Masimo away, so he collapsed on the floor, in a mess, but not as he had imagined. No one had even approached coming yet.
Jake grabbed the sheets and covered the bottom half of his body whilst Jake sobbed into the rug.

"What are you doing?" shrieked Jake, with all good reason.
"I need this, please." he mumbled, trembling. "Just one blow-"
"I don't want your lips anywhere near my penis."
"But I have girl in my mouth!"
"What?"

Masimo sat up and took fistfuls of Jake's shirt.

"I just had to eat this chick out. It's the most disgusting thing I've ever had to do, and it makes me cry thinking about it. I just want guy in my mouth again. Please, Jake. It won't be weird or anything."
"No, it will be." he whispered, looking down as he saw the pathetic look on Masimo's face.
"Fine." he sighed. "I'll go blow a stranger instead."
"You can't do that! You could contract herpes or some other disease and-"
"Let me blow you, then."
"But-"
"Herpes!"
"Ugh, okay!"

That was the best dick he'd ever tasted.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was weird to write.
Thank you for the comments, much appreciated, as I find this the most difficult to write out of my stories. Which should mean it's the best because I put the most effort in to it, right?
Probably not.

(:

Three comments please? x