Status: Active

City Of Evil

No One Can Touch Us

Five men stood together outside gathered around the black SUV that they would be driving out to Las Vegas that night. They were going there for vacation, just to take a little break from music, as they had just finished touring with their second album Waking The Fallen.

"Are you guys fucking excited yet?" the tallest of the five said in a weird voice as he jumped in front of the shortest one, hitting him on the shoulder. His hair was shorter in the back than it was in the front and it was a faded black. He was wearing a pair of tight fitting, black jeans, black and white shoes and a t-shirt with some weird band or movie on it that no one else had even heard of. "Calm the fuck down, Jimmy." The short one replied. The short one had a multi-colored mohawk and also wore black jeans, but he had on a studded belt. His shirt was white and had a black design on it. "Aw, little Johnny's mad 'cause he's so short." Jimmy said. The rest of the guys laughed, including Jimmy who always found his own jokes extremely funny. Jimmy hugged Johnny making sure that he knew that he was just joking, as usual.

They started packing stuff into the trunk of the vehicle. Two of them, who were both muscular and tattooed, packed bottles of liquor in to a cooler. The one on the left was a little bit shorter and had short, red and black hair. He was wearing a Misfits t-shirt and had a wrist band on his left wrist. His jeans were a medium color blue and had tears just below his knees. The one on the right had black hair, that was a little bit longer than the other's. He wore black jeans with tears in them and a chain hanging off of them. He had on a black t-shirt with some kind of white design on it and shoes to match.

The last of the five men wasn't doing anything at the moment, just watching the other guys pack. He was at least as muscular as the last two guys and was covered in tattoos, though they we covered up by his black, hooded sweatshirt. He had on a pair of light blue jeans that were ripped and frayed in spots, black shoes and his hair was very short. "Is everything fitting in there?" he asked pushing up the sleeves on his sweatshirt.

The taller of the two guys packing answered. "I'll make it fit." he said "For I am Synyster fucking Gates!" his arms were up and he was making a muscle. "Shut the fuck up, Brian." the other guy said, laughing. "You know it's funny, Zacky." he relplied. Zacky smiled and shrugged, admitting that is was funny.

"Matt, is there anything else that I need to squeeze in here?" Brian said to his friend in the hooded sweatshirt, while nodding towards the trunk of the car. "I think that's everything." he replied. Brian slammed the door shut making sure that nothing fell out.

The five guys went inside to hang out for a while before they had to leave for Vegas. "This is gonna be the best vacation ever!" Jimmy shouted in to the air just before walking inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, here's a little introduction to the characters. They're goin on vacation!!!
Let me know what you think so far and I'll update as soon as I can!