Hate Me If You Want. Love Me If You Can

Chapter 48

-Nobody's POV-

Gerard sat on the stares for a good thirty minutes only to be disappointed. He didn't speak to his grandmother as he had hoped. He turned his head to the sound of the shower being shut off. Mikey walked by with a towel around his waste, pausing only to look at his brother through squinted eyes. "You okay? Any luck?" he asked, running his fingers through his slick dripping hair.

"No, no luck. I'm fine, though," Gerard muttered, standing up and passing his brother. Mikey shrugged and hurried off to his room.

Getting the shower to the right temperature, Gerard stripped out of his clothes and stepped into the shower and let the warm water relax his muscles. "It okay if I grab my glasses?" Mikey called on the other side of the bathroom doot.

"Go ahead, Mikes," Gerard called grabbing the shampoo off of the rack. Applying it to his hair, he scrubbed his scalp thoroughly and rinsed it, still sort of tense.

-Time Elapse-

Gerard and Mikey were completely silent on the way to school, hearing nothing but the leaves rustling in the wind. The clouds in the sky seemed threatening yet refuse to shed any rain. Mikey ran through the school yard, pulling Gerard closely behind and went to his friends. "Guys, I know this is going to sound completely wierd and abnormal, but Gerard here is my older brother," Mikey stated, smiling gleefully at what he said. The guys looked at the both of them for a moment and busted out laughing.

"That's a good one, Mikey," one said, slapping Mikey's shoulder.

"I'm serious, guys. This is no joke. Gerard really is my brother," Mikey said, the smile wiping off of his face. The guys stopped laughing and walked away.

"Mikey, it's pretty sad that you're related to the biggest loser in the school," one said, chasing after the others in a hurry.

"Eh, don't worry about them. You're friends are cooler anyway," Mikey said, following Gerard to the back of the school.

"When did that happen?" Gerard asked, surprised by the comment.

"What?"

"When did you ever start thinking my friends were cool?"

"I always did, to be completely honest. You guys never argue, you all hang out constantly, and you guys don't care about how much ass you get in one weekend," Mikey stated bluntly.

"Interesting," Gerard muttered, throwing his books down on the table at which his friends were gathered around. "Guys, we got a new pack member. My little bro Mikes. Mikes, you already know Bob, Ray and Frank. Meet Bert, Jake, and Casey," Gerard said, pointing at three new faces.

"Sweet! Double wammy of Way!" the one called Bert said, standing up and smiling proud.

"You'll have to be aware of Bert. He's got some mental issues," Gerard whispered, laughing quietly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am SOOOO sorry that this took so long.
I was banned from the computer until I brought my grades up.
PLEASE PLEASE don't be mad.
I LOVE YOU ALL!
I really do.

-XOXO-
Skittles