Sequel: 10 Things
Status: complete, but i may add a few more chapters

My Safe Haven

Appointment

Chapter 12

I walked the halls, Wyatt’s hand locked in mine, with a smile on my face. We kept getting weird looks, because the last time the people at school checked, he was gay. I mean it’s kind of hard to ignore two guys kissing in the middle of the hallway. I laughed and Wyatt looked down at me with an amused look.

“What?” I said childishly, as he took my left arm and wrapped it around my torso, while still holding onto my hand.

“Everyone is staring because they still think you’re gay.” I said and giggled.

Oh really? Maybe we could change their minds.” he said suggestively and I laughed.

“Oh really now? And what do you have in mind?” I asked and he laughed.

“How about this.” he said and planted a gentle kiss on my lips and I cupped his face in the palms of my hands and he smiled.

“And maybe this.” he said and placed little butterfly kisses all over my face. I pushed him away playfully. He laughed and we continued walking down the hallway. We had stopped earlier that morning to the guidance office and Wyatt got all of his classes the same as mine. They knew what happened to me, and they know not to tell any one. We walked in and took our seats in the back.

“When is your appointment today?” he asked me and I smiled. He was in this for the long haul, and I for grateful for that.

“1:00. My mom gave me an excuse so I could leave at lunch.” I said and grabbed the paper that was being passed back to me.

“Can I come?” he asked and I raised my eyebrows.

“you might not want to come to this one. This will get a little personal if you get what I mean.” I asked and he nodded.

“I’m sure my mom won’t mind if you come to the next one though. I think she is meeting us there too.” I said and he nodded, and started on the worksheet. I hated telling him no, but there are some things he is not aloud to see. My stomach growled a little after that, and I’m sure every one around me heard it, because most of the class started snickering, even Wyatt.

“Hungry babe?” he asked, and I glared at him.

“I am going to be eating for two for nine months. Of course I’m hungry.” I hissed under my breath, and grabbed the cereal bar from out of my bag, and devoured it. Wyatt laughed and the teacher gave me a disapproving look, but I smiled at him and he looked away.

“It’s only first period and I’m hungry. What the hell an I going to do later on?” I asked Wyatt as we walked out of the classroom and to our next class.

“Well you can either bring a lot of food with you and eat when ever you want, even if the teachers tell you not to, or you can tell your teachers and ask them to let you eat.” he said and I grimaced. Neither would do me any good.

“Wyatt I’m still hungry.” I said and he laughed again and I groaned.

“I’m sorry babe, I don’t have anything for you.” he said and I whined.

“Well let’s go.” I said and walked into our next class.

<><><><> Appointment <><><><>

“Well we are going to do a slightly uncomfortable procedure, and a blood test to conform the pregnancy, then we will talk about your due date, and we will give you a prescription for some prenatal vitamins. I will also give you a book that will help you month by month through your pregnancy.” my doctor said and I nodded. The nurse came in a few minutes later, took my blood, and then the doctor came back in. we did the procedure and then we wet through what was going to happen at my second appointment.

“So your roughly four and a half weeks pregnant, putting your due date around June 29th.” Doctor Reid said and I nodded. She gave me my proscription and the book and a few pamphlets and my mom and I left. We got in the car and I opened the book, and started reading.
♠ ♠ ♠
what did you think, i didnt really like this one that much, and if you didnt its okay you can tell me. constructive critasism(sp) is good for people.