Sequel: 10 Things
Status: complete, but i may add a few more chapters

My Safe Haven

Katy Perry

Chapter 14

I woke up suddenly and looked at the clock. It was only 4:30 and I was wide awake. It was most likely the second rush from my sugar rush. I carefully got up, trying my best not to wake Wyatt, and walked down stairs. I opened the freezer and grabbed my sundae, and walked into the living room and turned on the Wii. I took a few bites of my sundae, waiting for the Wii to load. It finally did and I loaded my Just Dance game.

“You have met your match Katie Perry.” I hissed at the T.V. screen and put my sundae down and started the song. I turned around when I heard a laugh and immediately ran after Wyatt because he had his famous video camera out and was taping me. I tried getting the camera but Wyatt held it up above his head.

“What we can show this to him/her when they’re older and show them what they influenced their mother to do.” he said and I scowled at him.

“Fine.” I said and turned back to my game.

“Our child better appreciate this.” I said and I heard something smash to the ground. I paused the game and turned around and Wyatt was staring at me.

“What is it?” I asked as I walked over to him and put my hand to his forehead.

“You just called the baby OURS. Ours do you know how good that makes me feel?” he asked me and I raised my eye brows.

“Yes I said ours because in my eyes the baby is yours, and always will be.” I said and he smiled and wrapped me in a hug. He kissed my forehead and I smiled.

“I hope so.” he said and I pulled away.

“I wont mess with your head, or play with your heart, I’m a real girl, and I finish what I start. I started my life with you, and intend to finish it with you, and what ever children we have. Even this one.” I said and grabbed his hand and placed it on my stomach. He looked like he was high as a kite when he looked me in the eye.

“I intend to finish what I started with you too.” he said and I smiled and leaned up and placed a kiss on his lips.

“I have an appointment today at 10:00 so I suggest you and I get to bed.” I said and he nodded and picked me up bridal style. I gasped and he laughed.

“What do you not think I can handle your weight?” he asked and I shook my head.

“No.” I said with a smile and he laughed.

“Sure you don’t.” he said and I laughed. He placed me on the bed and as soon as my head in the pillow I was a sleep.

<><><><> Appointment <><><><>

Wyatt held my hand as I flipped through my magazine that I had brought, patiently waiting to be called in from the waiting room.

“Brair Simons.” the nurse called and I got up and walked into the room. The nurse took my weight, I went up seven pounds since my last appointment, which I was not happy about but the nurse said was normal. She measured my waist and I went up an inch which means that it was time to switch to my sweats and stretch pants instead of skinnies and flares.

“Ok the doctor will be in in a few minutes.” the nurse said after she took my blood pressure and heart rate and then she left.

“This is interesting.” Wyatt said as he looked through a pregnancy magazine, but screeched and threw the magazine on the floor once be got to a certain page. I laughed and picked it up on the page it landed one. I laughed at what he screeched at.

“You know that’s gonna be me too you know.” I said with a laughed and he glared at me.

“Then you’re getting a C-section, I really don’t want to see that again.” he said and I laughed.

“Babe, the baby is covered in that no matter what way it come out.” I said and he groaned.

“That is disgusting.” he said and I laughed again and then the door opened.

“Hello Brair.” Dr. Reid said as she walked through the door and I waved in return.

“So are you ready for your ultrasound?” she asked me and I nodded.

“Anything for my baby.” I said and she smiled.

“Alright then, let’s get started.” she said and had me lay down on the table/ chair thing and put the gel on my stomach. She moved the wand around until she found what she was looking for.

“And there is the heart beat.” she said and I smiled and looked at the screen.

“I don’t see anything.” Wyatt whined and Dr. Reid and I laughed.

“Right there.” I said and pointed at the screen. Wyatt grabbed my hand and smiled.

“I see it now.” he said and I smiled.

“Well everything seems to be good, but I want to do some blood work, and then you guys can schedule your next appointment.” she said and I nodded. She took the blood, we did our appointment and then we left.
♠ ♠ ♠
what did you think?