Sequel: 10 Things
Status: complete, but i may add a few more chapters

My Safe Haven

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE!

Chapter 18

I walked down the hall, nervous because tomorrow I have to go in front of the panel of judges for the musical scholarship. It was now June and I was 21 days from my due date. I smiled and ignored the looks I kept getting from the snobs, and the gawky looks I get from all the freshman. I walked into free music period and walked straight to the back room and sat down.

“It’s okay Brair, you can do this. Think of how this money with help you with the baby.” I mumbled to myself, and I heard a chuckle from the door. I turned around and saw Wyatt standing in the doorway.

“Wyatt not right now. I have to practice.” I hissed and he let out a breath.

“Well then. I’ll leave the bitch seat for you, hope you enjoy it.” he said and walked away, and slammed the door on his way out. I smashed my hands down on the piano keys and mentally cursed myself for being such a bitch.

“You are such a screw up Air.” I mumbled and laid my forehead on the keys. Life right now between Wyatt and I sucks, and I just made what Wyatt and I had even suckier.

<><><><> Later that day <><><><>

I walked into the lunch room and waddled over to the lunch line. My stomach growled and I heard a few people in front of me chuckle.

“Oh shut up!” I hissed and wrapped my arms protectively around my bulging belly. They immediately shut up, because they knew not to mess with the pregnant chick.

“What would you two like for lunch?” the lunch lady asked me, and I smiled. It always made me smile when she acknowledged the baby too.

“We would like raviolis please and thank you.” I said and she smiled. I entered my lunch number onto the key pad and then went out to find a spot to sit. I spotted an also very pregnant Steph, and I went and sat next to her.

“What’s up Prego?” I asked her when I sat down. She laughed and gave me a hug.

“You know, I could ask you the very same question?” she asked me, and I nodded. I felt Steph jump and giggle and I scoffed.

“Hi Brair”

“Hello Caleb.” I said and he sat down. Steph had finally told him when she had enough courage one night after one and a half tubs full of chocolate peanut butter cup ice cream. It must have been all the sugar because I convinced her to go over and tell him that he was going to be a dad. To her and my surprise he was very happy. He offered to help you in any way possible, just like Wyatt had offered to me. Speaking of Wyatt he was no where to be found.

“So Steph, do you know the gender of the baby yet?” I asked her and she shook her head as if to say no.

“No, but Caleb does, I want it to be a surprise.” she said, and I nodded.

“What about you?” she asked me, and I shook my head as if to say no too.

“I want it to be a surprise too.” I said and she laughed.

“Wyatt knows, and he told my mom and dad and they started working on the nursery. They keep it locked twenty-four/seven, so I can’t see what it looks like.” I said and she nodded. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned to see Damen. We had become close friends after he hit on me.

“hey sweetie what’s up?” I asked him and he chuckled.

“Oh not much.” he said and I nodded. After a few minutes I excused myself from the table and waddled over to the garbage and threw my garbage away. I pulled I-pod Touch and sent Wyatt a text.

‘Where are you?’

‘Brair just leave me alone right now.

‘What’s the matter?’

‘You.’

I put my I-pod away and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
please dont come beat me with moldy sticks *wink wink* but any way....

what shoud she have, the name of the baby, and your reason. this will help me chose the gender of the baby. best idea and name will get a character in my story!!!!!!!

=]

p.s. im sorry that it took so long to get out.