Sequel: 10 Things
Status: complete, but i may add a few more chapters

My Safe Haven

Girl

Chapter 19

I wiped a stray tear from underneath my eyes and looked in the mirror to make sure it didn’t look like I was cry too much as Wyatt got into the car. He looked shocked to see me in the car already as he put his seatbelt on.

“How long have you been in the car, school just got let out like ten minutes ago.” he asked me as he put the car in reverse.

“A few hours.” I said in a course voice from crying. He looked at me, and I looked away quickly.

“Have you been crying?” he asked me and grabbed my hand. I snatched it away quickly and placed it in my lap. I nodded my head. He sighed and stopped at the stop light.

“What’s wrong Air?”

“Are you serious?! You must be bi-polar.” I yelled and he chuckled.

“bi yes, bi-polar no.” he said and I sighed at how immature he was being.

“You are so immature.” I said and he laughed.

“Seriously what’s wrong babe?” he asked me and I snorted.

“Do you recall sending me a text saying that I was what was wrong? Because I sure as hell remember receiving one from you.” I snapped and he winced.

“Shit I forgot about that, listen Air, I di-”

“I know what you’re going to say, ‘I didn’t mean it that way’, or ‘I was just upset that you snapped at me this morning, or ‘you’re the pregnant one and I just realized that this one girl is looking kind of hot.’ Wyatt, I’ve heard it all before. Just grow up and realize that just because I snapped t you this morning, doesn’t mean that you can be the one pissed off. I’m the girl that is pregnant, and not by her own will. So you need to man up, and think before you text and or talk to a hormonal girl who will be traumatized for the rest of her fucking life.” I said and gasped for air because I was starting to hyperventilate.

“Fuck Air, you need to breath. Remember what they said in birthing class, take a deep breath in, and let it out, breath in deeply, and let it out.” I nodded my head and did what he said. He pulled over and undid my seat belt, and pulled me as close to him as he could without hitting my baby bump on the steering wheel.

“Brair, I love you, and I’m a teenager who talks before he thinks about what he really is saying. I mean it when I say I love you, and I want you to know that, and I want our baby girl to know that too!” he half whispered, half shouted.

“It’s a girl?” I asked and me cursed out loud.

“Fuck yes she is a girl!, and I can’t wait to see her.” he said and kissed me. I kissed him back and pulled away after a little while.

“Your brother stopped me in the hallway today, because he knew we were fighting, and he told me something that really made me want to find you, and it scared me when you didn’t answer my texts back.” he said and I pulled out my phone. I indeed had 4 missed texts and 1 missed call.

“I didn’t even hear my phone go off.” I said and he smiled.

“He told me that you’ll chase me around for a while, but there will be a day when you’re gonna stop running in circles around me. That one day you’ll get over me, and at that very moment, I’m gonna wish that I let you catch me if I kept my bull shit up, and I don’t want you to keep chasing me, I want you to catch me, and never let me go, because I love you, and I always will, no matter how much of a jerk I am to you, just please remember that I love you.” he said, and wiped a stray tear off of my cheek.

“I love you too, and I know that every one thinks that we are too young to be in love, or to know what true love means, but I’m glad that I found my true love, because it is so hard to find, and I feel utterly blessed to have found a love like your’s and mine.” I said and he laughed.

“God I love you.”

“Ditto.”

<><><><> Competition <><><><>

I straightened out my summer dress and sat down, waiting for the judges to come back into the room so I could get this over with. They came in a few minutes later and started the tape I had brought. I came in with the piano a few measures later and then started to sing.

‘I’ve been wait here
For far too long
And now I know it’s time
For me to move on

Chorus:
So finally
Heaven doesn’t seem so bad
doesn’t matter if you’re happy or sad
Just follow me and you will see
Heaven’s gonna set you free x2

Life’s not fair when you don’t even care anymore
Say it again, say it again
Oh life’s not fair when you don’t even care anymore
So let me be, be me

Chorus:
So finally
Heaven doesn’t seem so bad
doesn’t matter if you’re happy or sad
Just follow me and you will see
Heaven’s gonna set you free x2

I see you over here
I see you over there
I just wanna be left alone
So I can go up there

Chorus:
So finally
Heaven doesn’t seem so bad
doesn’t matter if you’re happy or sad
Just follow me and you will see
Heaven’s gonna set you free x2

I’ve been waiting here
For far to long
And now I know it’s time
For me to move on.
Yeahhhhhhhh

The tape played the last few notes and then stopped. I looked at the judges and they looked blown away.

“Well Miss. Simons, that was excellent. We’ll let you know what we decide.” one of the judges said and I smiled.

“Thank you.” I said and stood up. I heard a few gasps and mentally cursed at James.

“Yeah I know, I’m pregnant. Please don’t let this affect your decision.” I pleaded and they nodded slightly, and I knew that I was doomed.

<><><><><><><><>

“And now we are going to start the talent show part of the competition. First up is Hailey Graves.” the announcer said into the microphone and I shift uncomfortably in my seat. This went on for about an hour and then I gasped at who walked on stage.

“Hi, my name is Wyatt James, and this is for Brair.”

I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life and I thought
"Hey, you know, this could be something"
'Cause everything you do and words you say
You know that it all takes my breath away
And now I'm left with nothing

So maybe it's true
That I can't live without you
And maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two is better than one

I remember every look upon your face
The way you roll your eyes
The way you taste
You make it hard for breathing
'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away
I think of you and everything's okay
I'm finally now believing

That maybe it's true
That I can't live without you
And maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two is better than one

I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life and I thought, "Hey,"

http://www.elyricsworld.com/two_is_better_than_one_lyrics_boys_like_girls.html
Maybe it's true
That I can't live without you
Maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking
I can't live without you
'Cause, baby, two is better than one
But there's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
But I'll figure it out
When all is said and done
Two is better than one
Two is better than one

I wiped my tears away and stood up and clapped. I had no clue that he was that good at singing. I did a little hop when I clapped and then gave Wyatt a hug, and then I gasped.

“What’s wrong babe?”

“Either I just lost all control of my bladder, or my water just broke.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you liked this one, and i know what name i am going to use!!!!! i'll let you know next chapter, or if you leave a comment i will probably let you know

=]

isnt this chapter long????