Sequel: 10 Things
Status: complete, but i may add a few more chapters

My Safe Haven

Date

Chapter 6

<><><><>Friday Night<><><><>

I opened up my closet to assess my wardrobe. I grabbed a dark grey sparkly tank top, a light grey sweater, blue jean wash skinny jeans, and my dark purple flats. I sat that all on my bed, and took the towel off my head and patted my hair dry. I grabbed my mousse and scrunched my hair. I put on my clothes and looked at myself. I smiled and did a little turn.

I sighed and walked over to my door. I opened it and walked down the hall to Landon’s room. I knocked and he yelled for me to come in. I opened the door and looked around, trying to find a way to maneuver a way to where Landon and Chet were.

“You look wow.” Chet said, and I blushed.

“Thank you, so are you ready to go?” I asked him and he nodded. Landon smacked his arm and glared at him.

“She is still my little sister. Hurt her, and I’ll hurt you.” he warned Chet and I laughed.

“I think he understands Land, we’ve been over this how many times?” I asked and he chuckled.

“No later than 11 tonight got it?” he asked Chet, and Chet nodded.

“Good, now go have a good time you two.” Landon said and Chet and I left.

“So where are we going?” I asked him a few minutes after we started driving.

“Well I was thinking that we could go ice skating before dinner, and then we could go to a movie after that if you’re up to it.” he said and I smiled.

“That sounds great.” I said and he smiled.

<><><><>Ice Rink<><><><>

“You really think I’ll be able to do this? I can’t even roller skate.” I said and he laughed.

“I’ll help you with it. If you go down, I’ll go down too since you’ll be holding onto my arm.” he said and I nodded. I finished lacing up my skates and stood up, I wobbled a bit at first but recovered and put my hands on my hips like I was super man.

“Are you ready for the best ice skating trip of your life?” I asked Chet and he nodded.

“Let’s go then.” he said and I nodded. I laced his fingers with mine and we went out onto the ice. Not even a few feet in, I slipped and started to fall. I pulled on Chet’s hand to try and save myself, but ended up pulling him down with me. He landed on top of me and I laughed.

“We have got to stop meeting like this.” I said and laughed and looked into his eyes.

“Really because I don’t mind.” he whispered and pressed his lips to mine. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away, managing to hit my head off the ice. I winced and started getting up. I centered myself and Chet kissed my head where I hit it.

“Why thank you, it feels so much better now.” I said and he laughed. We skated for a little while more, and I only fell four times. Chet had gone to the food court and I was sitting down, taking off my skates when I felt a tap on my shoulders. I turned around and there was Wyatt and James. I groaned under my breath and put on my flats and stood up.

“Can I help you? I asked Wyatt and he nodded.

“You can give me my best friend back.” he said and I softened up.

“I would you really wanted me back.” I said and me frowned.

“I do want you back Air.” he said and pulled me into a hug.

“Really because you don’t act like it. You kept your second biggest secret from me, and I have told you everything you wanted to know.” I said into his shoulder and he hugged me tighter.

“I know and I’m sorry. I just didn’t know how you would react to me having a boyfriend.” Wyatt said and I heard a gasp. I pulled away and there stood Chet with a smirk on his face.

“So your best friend was a queer?” he asked me and I glared.

“Yes my best friend IS gay. Do you have a problem with that Chet?” I asked and Wyatt wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

“Hell yeah I do. No way is my girlfriend hanging out with a queer.” he said and I laughed.

“I never said that I was dating you now did I?” I asked me he smirked.

“Honey I know you want me.” he said and I snorted.

“Honey no way would I want to get with you.” I said and Wyatt laughed.

“What are you laughing at queer?” Chet hissed and Wyatt squeezed my shoulder.

“The fact that you think being gay is a bad thing, and thinking that you can control who my best friend hangs out with.” he said and Chet laughed.

“Oh I don’t think so, I know so.” Chet said and the next think I know, Chet is holding his nose and cursing.

“You bastard, I think you just broke my nose.” Chet yelled and I laughed.

“I don’t think so, I know so.” Wyatt said and him, James and I walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
to me this chapter sucked. but i thought i would post something anyways. i may no tupdate soon, so to personal reasons. but why dont you tell me what you thought about this chapter.