Almost Easy Baby girl.

DO I WANT TO KNOW?

"Hey Angel what are you doing away from you brother?" He took a long sip of his beer.

"Nothing Berry, GO back to the party." I told him.

"I don't want to go back to the party. I want to be with you." He said this as his his hand grabbed my ass.

"Forget the party, get the fuck home. You are fucking drunk out of your mind." I said as I slapped his hand away,

"I'm not drunk, I just want to see what the fuck you have that makes the whole band fall to their knees when you say so." He growled grabbing my wrist and pulling me to him.

"What the fuck are you talking about and get the fuck away from me." I screamed kicking him in the balls trying to get away.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!" He grabbed my ankle and pulled me down to the ground. My chin slammed into the gravel on the hotel's roof.

I kept fight him as he drunkenly kissed me and tore at my clothes. I don't how long until It was just me in my bra and panties and him with his erection. Thought it seemed like the more I fought him the harder he got.

My voice was going out from me screaming blood murder but the music in the building was to loud for anyone to hear me.

"Now it times for me to see what the talk is about." The man whispered into my ear as his hands went around to undo my bra.


I woke, sitting up, screaming my lungs out and covered in sweat.

"Em? Emmeline whats wrong?" A worried Brian asked me when he saw the tears falling. My body was shaking to the point that I could write.

The night mirror kept going back Thur my mind.

I put my face into my hands and sobbed. The next thing I knew Brian had me in his arms and was walking me back and forth.

I kept shaking and sobbing as the other guys in the house came running in.

If I would of look up, I would see Zacky with a gun and Jimmy with a frying pan. My brother is what people would call "Special Needs"

"Whats wrong?" my brother asked as he dropped the pan and came running to over to me.

"She had a night mirror. Why do you have a frying pan?" Brian asked him the question that was on everyone mind. Even mines. You be amazed about what things you forget when your brother comes running with a frying pan while wearing Hello Kitty Boxers.

"It was the closes thing in my room." My brother replied as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I stared at him with my mouth opened I then blinked and turned to look at Brian with a raised eyebrow. He had the same look.

"Why was a frying pan in your bedroom near your bed?" Matt asked a Little scare about finding the answer.

"It wasn't near my bed you dumbassess! Why in the hell would I have a frying pan near my bed, that is just insane Even for me." My brother exclaim.

"If it wasn't near your bed where was it?" Zacky asked with interest.

"It was by the bathtub where I sleep." My brother needs mental help.

I stared over at my brother.

"Em? Are you sure you are not adopted?" Matt asked looking at the insane drummer with disbelief.

I shook my head no.

After what my brother just told us, There could be no way I am related to him.

NO WAY.

"um, Okay so anyway, Emmeline are you okay?" Johnny asked me a little dazed.

I was still shaking but not crying.

I nodded my head yes.

"Well if that's the case and Brian is not trying to have his way with you, then we are going to um just go." Zacky stated dragging my alien that claims to be related to me, out of the room.

"But I want to know why my Little sister is sitting on Syn's lap, Naked!" Jimmy screamed loud enough for us to hear Thur the lock door.

"They were not naked, Emmeline had a tank top and underwear on and Brian had boxers on" Zacky pointed out.

"So that is still naked!" My brother pointed out.

"I just want to know why you sleep in a bathtub and have a frying pan near it?" The very confused johnny asked as the men's voice went away from Syn's door.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT