Status: active

The Tease

Look Bright And White

JONH OHH POINT OF VIEW
“You know you find me sexy” I said and winked at Sophie, laughing out loud.

“Well, you’ll never know!” she giggled and got up making a dish for the door.

Damn, I thought. I knew we had been talking for a long time but it felt like a few seconds. I realized I had been thinking to myself for a while, while I was staring off into space. It was Kennedy who interrupted from my thoughts.

“Yo, John everyone is getting off. Its like 11” he yelled as he exited the bus.

“Yea, yea coming!” I yelled back.

Reluctantly, I got off the comfortable couch and made my way outside. I looked around and saw Joel leading Sophie into their bus by the hand. I didn’t feel the need to be worried, they were just friends. Right?

I found Alex from All Time Low sitting alone on a bench. I joined him and sat down next to him.

“What up bro?” he asked, continuing to text on his phone.

“Nothing much, crazy ass night.” I said and he chuckled.

“Don’t tell my girlfriend how much I drank” he responded, looking serious.

“I won’t dude. So you’re still with Lisa?” I asked, assuming he was texting her.

“Yea man, best girlfriend ever.” he responded with a genuine smile.

“Must be nice…to have a girlfriend” I thought out loud, running my hands through my hair.

“Yea, I mean in the beginning all the groupies were crazy and it was awesome being able to hook up with whoever you wanted whenever you felt like it. But, when you have a girlfriend you have someone that will be there for you, and its nice to have something that loving and special.” he said.

“SHIT, she made you change your player ways!” I laughed, not recognizing Alex.

“I know dude, I’m so whipped” he laughed, texting again.

“She must be a keeper” I muttered, suddenly feeling jealous. Lately, I wasn’t feeling the ladies like I usually was. For some reason, it was getting old. All the slutty girls throwing themselves at me 24/7. I had never admitted anyone but I was envious of the couples who could be cute and flirt and love each other unconditionally.

Shit, that sounded gay.

“Well John Ohh, I’m not the only one that’s whipped” he laughed looking at me smugly.

“What do you mean?” I asked, curious.

“Oh stop bullshitting around, its so obvious youre head over heals for Sophie.” he explained as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Sophie? Nahhh” I rushed, rolling my eyes.

“Yea, okay. Keep telling yourself that.” he muttered, once again returning to his phone

“Dude, you’re crazy” I laughed and jumped off the bench, completely in denial.

I approached my band mates who were arguing over where to eat for lunch.

“Panera” Garrett said sternly.

“No, chipotle” Jared said back, squinting his eyes.

I laughed and left my best friends. I wanted to go warn Sophie and Joel that we would be eating soon, in case they had fallen asleep.

I didn’t wanna wake them up if they were sleeping so I moved the curtains back a bit to peek into the bus. That small peek was enough to make my heart drop to the bottom of my stomach.

Sophie and Joel were in a heated make out session with Joel’s shirt on the ground.

I quickly yanked back the curtains and walked away. I clenched my fists, turned and walked away.

When Joel got out of that bus I was going to slam his face in so fucking hard for even touching Sophie…

WHAT THE FUCK.

I didn’t get it. Why was I so mad? Sophie and I weren’t dating, we were friends. I kept reminding myself that I had no reason to bitch over it. She didn’t get pissed at me when I was making out.

Pat’s yelling voice broke me from my thoughts. ““JOEL, SOPHIE WERE GOING TO PANERA. STOP WATCHING TV AND LETS GO!”

I made my way back to the guys and acted like nothing was wrong.

“You okay man?” Jared asked me, eyeing me suspiciously.

“Yea dude, just tired” I smiled back, hoping he would buy it.

“Alright dude” he said, returning the smile.

The door of the van opening made us both look as Sophie followed by Joel exited the bus. Sophie’s hair was a mess, sticking out every way and her shirt was all wrinkled. Joel had messed up hair as well and his shirt was on backwards. They both had sex hair. Once again I felt the blood boil up inside of me, but I calmed myself down.

Everyone who was ready to go to lunch (me and my band mates, This Century, A Rocket to The moon and Sophie’s band mates) was catcalling and hollering, yet Joel and Sophie seemed oblivious.

They looked at each other at the same time, and looked away quickly when realization dawned on their faces. Sophie’s face turned beet red and she quickly ran her hand through the tangles in her hair.

“Well, looks like watching TV got boring” Garrett laughed, punching Joel in the arm.

“Uh, lets just go to Panera” Sophie said quickly, walking over to Josh and Andrew, clearly embarrassed.

We all made our way to Panera which was in walking distance and everyone was happy.

Joel came over to me and nudged me.

“Whaddup John?” he asked, putting his sunglasses.

“Nothing.” I answered back nastily and walked faster ahead.

Something gave me a feeling that I wouldn’t be able to control my feelings during this little lunch…