Status: active

The Tease

The Day You Lost Him, I Lost You Too

6 DAYS LATER.

Warped was going extremely smoothly and every day was ridiculously fun. I was falling so hard for Oli, harder than I thought possible. Tonight was his last night, because he was only playing a week of dates on the tour. My heart dropped everytime I thought of being away from him.

I was with the guys from The Maine and A Rocket To The Moon, waiting for Oli. We were in California and we were going to spend some last minute quality time on the beach before he left.

“You excited to go makeout with Oli?” Pat said, smiling, knowing he was putting me on the spot.

I punched his arm and stuck my tongue out at him, the most rational thing I knew how to do.

Suddenly, Oli appeared.

“Ready to go babe?” he asked in his heart-melting British voice.

“Course” I smiled and got up.

“Don’t get too crazy kids!” Garrett yelled.

Oli took my hand in his and we walked towards the beach.

We cuddled in the sand and kissed passionately.

“I am going to miss you so much” I whispered, in between kisses.

“Sophie Bridgette Seyle, I love you so much, and I want to marry you.” he whispered back.

I broke our kisses and sat straight up. “Wait what?” I asked , shocked.

“Yea…I want to marry you. But…I’m scared?” he said.

“Of what?” I asked knitting my eyebrows in confusion.

“I want to grow old with you and I want to make babies with you. I want to wake up next to you every morning, but I did something stupid and I can’t keep it a secret. The guilt is slowly killing me” he said, lowering his head into his hands.

My stomach lurched and my breath caught in my throat. “What did you do?” I whispered.

“I was so drunk, I didn’t know what I was doing, I swear” he cried out, tears forming in his eyes.

“Oliver Sykes, what the fuck did you do?” I yelled at him, my fists clenching, already knowing what was going to happen.

“I slept with a girl on our last tour” he muttered, clearly ashamed.

For a moment, my heart stopped. A few minutes ago, we were so in love and now I couldn’t even look at his face.

“Soph, please please forgive me. I can’t live without you!” he cried

“Then why the fuck would you cheat on me!” I yelled, tears streaming down my face.

“I was so drunk babe, you have to trust me. I don’t want anyone but you!” he cried, tears evident in his eyes.

He wrapped his arms around me, continuously whispering how sorry he was and how much he loved me. I sobbed into his arms, trying to pretend that this was all just a joke and in the morning we would be together and it would be perfect again.

“Do you forgive me?” Oli asked after several minutes, his voice cracking.

I stared at his angelic face and perfect features. His eyes, pleading for me to say something.

“No.” I whispered back, loosening myself from his grip and walking back to the buses, tears now pouring down my face.

“Fee, PLEASE! Why are you doing this?” he yelled after me.

I froze in my walk and whipped around, my grief and pain now filled with rage.

“Why am I doing this? WHY AM I DOING THIS? You’re the one that messed this up Oliver!” I yelled

He cringed at the use of his full name. I only used it during fights.

“You’re the one that slept with another girl and had all the fun. And now you want to come back and have me too. Well no, NO. I stayed so fucking faithful to you all the days and weeks we were apart. I have guys that want me too Oli, okay?! And I rejected them to have you! And what to I get? Some cheater of a boyfriend, a total scumbag.” I continued.

He stood there with an expression of pure pain on his face. He knew what was coming next.

“Is…it over?” he whispered to me, a single tear running down his cheek.

“Yes. I hope you know that I really loved you and I would’ve married you. You broke my heart Oli, and you just lost the best thing that’s ever happened to you.” I whispered back, tears coming back. I looked at his face one more time and ran. I ran down the beach, sprinting. The tears felt cold on my face against the wind, but I didn’t stop. After a while, I was surrounded by pure darkness and fell to the ground sobbing. The tears wouldn’t stop coming. As soon as the tears would die down, I would think of Oli and what he did and they would come pouring back down. Time had stopped, all I heard was the soft crashing of the waves. I didn’t care where I was or what time it was, I felt so broken and hurt that nothing mattered. I hugged my body close and realized how exhausted I was. Next thing I knew, I was asleep.