Status: severe writer's block... will update as soon as I'm cured

All We Are

Five

I went to bed soon after Kurt left, after an awkward dinner in which Jesse talked about work at the hospital--he was a surgeon--and Katie talked about her job as a lawyer. In my new bed, in my new bedroom, I cried myself to sleep.

The next day, I woke up at 9:30, the time change was really disrupting my sleeping habits, and with a throbbing head. I decided to take a shower to wash the travel muck off of me, as well as ease the pain in my aching head. With my arms full of clean clothes, a towel, and my makeup bag, that had my soap and shampoo in it, I opened the bathroom door.

Jude was standing in front of the counter, soaking wet, and naked accept for a towel wrapped loosely around his waist. In my mortificatioin, I was unable to move. After a few, horrifying seconds, I averted my eyes away from him and to my feet.

"I-I'm sorry," I mumbled before quickly turning and closing the door behind me.

Back in my room, I sat on my bed. After thinking about it, I remembered that Katie told me that Jude's bedroom and my own opened up to the same bathroom. I was so embarrassed that I was afraid to even leave my room. Instead, I sat on the bed until I heard Jude exit the bathroom and go downstairs. Even then, I waited another 5 minutes, just to be sure.

Gathering up my things, I quickly walked over to the bathroom door and knocked quietly on it. There was no answer, so I opened the door slowly, peeking in to make sure that no one was inside. The coast was clear, so I hurried inside, locking the door behind me. I also made sure to lock the door on the other side of the bathroom that led to Jude's room.

Once I was sure that no one would walk in on me, I was able to shower in peace. Well, not peace exactly; I was still freaking out about what I'd seen.

Once I was finished in the bathroom, I put my dirty clothes in a pile in the corner of the room. I took my time making my bed; I was afraid to go and face Jude. When I could not stall any longer, it was almost 11, I left my room and went downstairs.

Katie was in the kitchen, cooking eggs and bacon. "Willow," she said when she saw me. "Did you sleep well?"

I lied. "Yes thankyou."

"Would you like some breakfast?" she asked.

I nodded and moved to sit at a small breakfast table by the side of the kitchen. Katie brought me a plate of food as well as a glass of milk. I thanked her again and started eating.

The whole time I ate, I was watching for Jude. I didn't know what I would say, but another appology was in order. I tried not to think about what I'd seen, but I couldn't help myself. Jude was hot. And my mind kept wandering.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/subscribe?
Thanks for the comments:
artificialmasquerade
HowdyDarling
Maiziebelle