Everyone Has Issues! Right?

Plead the Fifth

*Mr. Jackson*

I walked through my front door of my apartment, hung my jacket on the hook, and dropped my bag right next to the door. As I slumped down on my couch and took off the button up shirt that seemed to be suffocating me I turned on the T.V and the local news filled the silent air. I almost hated coming home lately it was just so silent, so lonely. I remember days when I lived in a home that was filled with laughter, filled with love, filled with family… I knew I shouldn’t think about it but my mind wandered back in time to how it all disappeared.

It started with the death of my son Matt, he got hit by a car walking home from school, after that happened my wife slowly sank into a deep depression, lets face it I wasn’t much better my self either, it was like we were ghost to the world. Eventually she decided that she was sick of being like that, she started going to church, and she would come home and tell me about it. An as she started to become happy again so did I, then she got pregnant and our family was within reach again. But 7 weeks into the pregnancy she found out she had a miscarriage. I couldn’t take it after that I started drinking and she left me. That’s when I decided it was time to move. I ended up here in Ohio hoping to start life over new, or maybe just hoping to erase my old life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sidnee: I would just like to say that Pedro. the . lion just got our MOST AMAZING FAN IN THE WORLD award! lol of course she's our only fan as of right now...
Kevin: we did just put this story up today, should probley give it some time.
Sidnee: ...... are you telling me im impatient?
Kevin: if i say no will you promise to not hurt me?
Sidnee: i dont make promises i can keep.
Kevin: -scoots away a little bit-
Sidnee: hey could you scoot over a little bit more?
Kevin:-gives a scared looke but scoots over more-
Sidnee: lol he just fell out of the chair!!!!!!!! :D well anyways, i really love whoever you are just simply because if your reading this you read the story! and that brings a huge amount of joy to my silly eaisly amused mind!!!!!! ;) peace out!!!!!!!!!