Everyone Has Issues! Right?

Pressing on

*MR. JACKSON*

Click
I unlocked the door and walked into the classroom. It was empty of course since it would be almost an hour till school would start. Laying my papers and binder on my desk I sat in the computer chair and spun it around in a circle. I had come in yesterday and got my inspirational posters and all that jazz up on the walls. I was ready for this year; it would be just like every other year. Class after class of students who don’t want to be here, while I try to smash information into their head that they don’t want to know, and give them work that, lets face it, they don’t want to do.

As I look up at the clock its 6:45 and I can hear the rattle of kids hanging out in random places of the school till the bell rings, I look out the window into the parking lot and its getting fuller. For some reason this boy and girl caught my eye, they were both leaning against a silver car, she was pointing out random boys staring at them as he stood there with his gaze fixed on her face he looked upset but every time she pointed he would mumble something and nod his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sidnee: hi im sidnee kevins friend how is attempting to help him out!
Kevin: and your doing a good job at it, id be lost without your help.
Sidnee:but we would like someone to read this story our me helping is useless! SO ReAD AND LET US KNOW YOU DID!!! lol
Kevin: uhmm yeah what she said.