Everyone Has Issues! Right?

Maybe it’s Maybeline

*JAKE*

I was writing like a mad man, ignoring every thing going on around me including talking to Kat, because I’m sure she’s not writing, she hates writing about her self and how she feels. But right now I’m loving it, this is the one place I can write down everything going on in my head, and in my life, It’s the one place I can just start rambling and there is no need for an explanation or to stop and listen to someone’s opinions about my problems.

I wrote about Kat but that wasn’t all. I wrote about life, about plans after school, my dad I barely remember, I put in things about my mother who never seems to be there, but most importantly I wrote about God and how much I needed his help right now. Then I felt Kat nudge me, I snapped out of my trance and looked over at her.

“The bell rings in like 5 minutes and you have been writing for like an hour straight.” She looked concerned again “can I read it?” she asked.

“Maybe some other time Kat” I said closing up the journal and placing my pencil in my pocket. Mr. Jackson looked up from his computer to the clock and I could catch the surprise on his face, like time had simply flown by without him knowing, I knew that feeling.

“okay well class place your journals on top of my Desk on your way out, also tomorrow we will only have about half an hour for journals then we will be taking notes on character building.” He said looking through his binder, probably for his stuff for next class.

Then the bell rang.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sidnee: im pretty sure this chapter was a filler cause we had a mass case of writers block!
Kevin: thats what she said!
Sidnee: god someone please save my sanity!