Finally Deduction

Morbid Mayhem's Father

Morbid walked out, helping her grandmother get her stuff from her car, still preoccupied with her dream.
Munsey Vecrush was trying to follow the hyperactive Morbid, but wasn't fast nor was she skipping around a place she knew well.
However Morbid didn't notice, and moved further and further into the labyrinth awaiting Munsey.

By the time the gasping Munsey arrived at the white Monster truck that was her only transportation, Morbid was already practicing her Capuella moves.
A red truck passed by with drunk horny guys inside, hooting and honking at the black-on-black Morbid.

You'd think I'm wearing lingerie instead of black skinny jeans and 3 black tanktops...
thought Morbid.

As Morbid mercilessly made her grandmother drag her suitcase up 3 flights of stairs and to her house, she was still to hypnotized by her non-blood related father and what they had done together....in her dreams. Literally.

For the last 3 weeks, Ville Valo had been plaguing her dreams, and finally some weeks ago he had kissed her once at the beach.And last night she had felt him up and they had really kissed-for nearly 5 minutes. But even after that, he had trapped her to kiss him for another minute, then let her go.
She was so unbelievably freaked when she realized that-she had forced herself to sleep later than usual..
But who wouldn't have?
Morbid was simple to please because she knew how things worked in the real world.
but also, she had the best Karma ever.

She could make certain things happen by will, including making her night-dreams come true.