Finally Deduction

The Red Wax Letter.

Morbid has many secrets.

Everyone does, even if they admit to having told you ALL their secrets, how stupid are you if you believe them?

She was walking down the Los Angeles river bridge.

Pointless river, pointless bridge...

What's the point?

Munsey had finally gone home, but as a result not quite forseen by the semi-phychic Morbid, her Eric and Mariye has tightened their grip on Morbid.

She, everyday, was picked up by Mariye half an hour after the last period bell rang, and she was to stand, on display, in the front of the school while all the other soon-to-be-graduates went down to the restaurants to eat lunch.(AN:: a LOT of time has passed since the last chapter. I mean, two months is a Lot of time, right?)
She was to always have her phone with her (which got taken away and neither Eric nor Mariye knew yet) and she had to have her keys with her(she always did, anyhow.).

But, other than that, what else?

Oh, I totally forgot to mention...

The nervous breakdowns.

Morbid's friend, Eternal, had noticed the jagged white scars on her forearm.

One of Morbid's names was Phycho, given on bad terms by Jonney.
He wasn't kidding, and this was a very true nickname, as Morbid sometimes thought like no one else.

Oh, there was no wrist slashing.
She used cutting as a stress-be-gone, not as anything else, but she didn't want anyone else to know, so instead of using the default wrist side of her arm, she used the backside.

There were many, many times where that has saved Morbid some notice.
She always wore her HIM hoodie, so she had her arms covered practically all the time.

But she had to be careful, as she didn't have a very pale completion, her arms were a slightly tanner color than the scars.
(unfinished for now)