Status: ---Finished---

Arranged in the City In Love in the Suburbs

Cravings Already! LOL!

Crystal was pregnant again. But this time the father had nowhere to run to. He was enrolled at Cumberland Community College and didn’t have enough money for his own place to live. He would be around to see his child be born whether he liked it or not.
“So are you gonna tell him?” I ask cautiously.
“I don’t know. It’s not even like we’re dating. I’m probably gonna wait until we-“
“Until you what? Have time to show him this magical baby that’s his too? That can’t happen.”

“I know but I don’t wanna freak him out anymore than he already will be, ya know? I might just ge-”

“NO!! You’re not gonna get an abortion! Did you forget everything Mrs. Thomas taught us in religion, like really come on. If you don’t want it, just give it up for adoption.”

“I’m gonna talk to Brian, see what he says.” She replied as she got up and went into the kitchen.

“Cravings already.” I teased. She peered her head out from around the archway and stuck out her tongue. “I really surprised that you’re talking this this lightly.”

“Well I went through this once before. At least I’m not in college anymore and I have somewhat of a steady career.”
Anne walked in the door with her friends’ mom and came over to me and asked if I could stay, and I replied no.

“Cryst, I’m gonna just leave my stuff here cuz I’ll be back in a few days.” I stated.

“Um kay.” She replied.