Status: ---Finished---

Arranged in the City In Love in the Suburbs

HAVE YOUR...WHAT!?!

The drive home was agonizing, as always. I stopped about midway at a diner and guess who I saw, Alec! I sat with him, but everything was awkward. He finally came out and said, “What happened that night with that guy at The Alley?”
“Nothing, why?”
“’Cause I saw what happened at the motel, after you ran off and left Andy all those messages. I saw what you did, I wanna know why.”
“You saw what?!” I was outraged! There is no way that he saw what happened with Jeff that night. It just can’t be. So I decided to play dumb. “What did you see?”
“Everything from the drinks to when you left, pulling your shirt back on as you ran through the parking lot. So don’t try to play dumb and act like you didn’t do anything when I saw it all.”
“If I admit to this, will you stop with the interrogation?” I negotiated.
“If you admit to this, I’m gonna tell Andrew.”
“Don’t. I know I hate him, but he doesn’t deserve this.”
“I’ll keep the secret, on one condition.”
“And that is?” My heart pounded like it was a drum in a drum-line. You could hear it and feel it from across the room. The conversation stopped for a few minutes as the check came and Alec paid it. I thankfully said thank you for picking up the check, he just smirked and ushered me outside.

The look on his face was slightly revengeful on Andy’s part and evil for himself. “What’s the condition for you NOT to tell Andy what happened with Jeff?” I asked.
“You mean what you did?”
“You know what I mean.” I replied to the sarcastic remark.
“Ok, well first I want you to admit that you slept with Jeff.”
“I slept with Jeff that night after we left The Alley.” I said regretfully. I was scared of what was about to come.
“And the big part of this condition is…” He said epicly.
“Just say it already!” I scolded.
“Have my baby.”