Status: ---Finished---

Arranged in the City In Love in the Suburbs

"Can You Come and Pick Me Up?"

Jail sucks. And I looked like a whore. I was starving and drunk. And I couldn’t decide who to use my one phone call on. If I called Crystal, she would have to come all the way up here to get me and then I would have to go through the whole story and blah blah blah. If I called my mom I would get hell from that, same with my dad. Alec would find a way to use it against me. And Andrew, I do not want to call Andrew.

But I had no choice. I walked right up to the guard, or as far as I could get since I was practically in a cage. “Can I use my one phone call now?”

He told the other people in the cell to stay as if they were dogs, and let me out and escorted me to the phone. It was a pay phone of course. Ewe!!!

I dialed the number and waited and prayed for Andrew to pick up. “Hello? Who’s this?” he answered.
“Andy, its Less. Can you come and pick me up?” I asked.
“Pick you up from where?” I could tell that I woke him up, he was going to pissed off about that as it is.
“Jail,” I winced. “Down in Long Island.” I winced again.
He was still tired, “When?” he asked, still dazed.
When, I mouthed to the guard. He replied, “Whenever he can come and get you, we don’t need another person like you crowding up the jail cells.”
“As soon as possible.” I told Andrew.
“Alright, I’ll be there as soon as possible.”
“Okay, bye.” I hung up.

He got there around and hour after I called him. He was still dressed in his sweatpants and his hair all messy. He talked to the warden and signed me out and I was free to go. They said that I could get my car the next day at the car dealership next to the jail.

Andrew was quiet the whole way back home. Once I was showered and changed he let me have it. BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!

“A DUI! Really! You, of all people to get busted for drunk driving! What were you thinking?”
“I was thinking that I was sober enough to make it back home.”
“Well the cop that pulled you over said that you were way past the legal driving limit! And that you couldn’t even spell your own name! I don’t wanna be married to an alcoholic!”
“This is the first time I’ve been full on drunk since college! I was happy and excited and I didn’t want you to find out, so I went down to Long Island!” I was balling at this point.
“Excited? About what?” he asked.
“Nothing you need to know about.” I answered in the bitchiest tone I could get out of my tears.
“Tell me! Now!” he was never like this. I was actually scared.

I could feel my face turning green. I threw up all over him. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a can of Ginger Ale and his car keys and went down to the car. And before you knew it I was on my way to the beach.