Status: ---Finished---

Arranged in the City In Love in the Suburbs

Exclamation Points and Lumpy Mattresses

I probably stayed behind that door for about 4 hours. Doing nothing but crying. Andrew slipped some notes under the door, but I neglected to read them. I shoved them under my feet so they were out of sight. He offered to go and get me some lunch, but I didn’t want any, and I didn’t respond.

I thought I should read the notes. I reached for them under my feet and it felt like about 10 minutes of opening paper.

BABE, COME OUT...IM SORRY...I JUST CAN’T THINK OF YOU DOING THAT WITH ANOTHER GUY...I’M SOO SORRY BABE!

I’M GOING TO GET LUNCH ACROSS THE STREET...DO YOU WANT ANYTHING??? IM ALSO GOING TO GET YOUR CAR.

HEYY I GOT YOU SOME CHICKEN INCASE YOU WERE HUNGRY...I HATE THE SOUND OF YOU CRYING....PLEASE TALK TO ME BABE. <333

IM GLAD TO HEAR THAT UVE STOPPED CRYING...I WISH THAT YOU WOULD COME BACK OUT...OR AT LEAST TALK TO ME...PLEASE BABE!!!! PLEASE!!!

IM GOING TO BED NOW....SEE YOU IN THE MORNING...I HOPE :(

After he went to bed, i snuck into the bedroom and got all of my stuff, or as much as i could get, and went downstairs and loaded it into my car. I made about six trips back and forth loading up my car. I tried to write a note and leave it on the counter. Harder than you would think.

Heyy, im leaving and idk if im gonna be back. But I want you to know something---

Babe…im going out idk if---

Be back whenever---

I’m leaving…byee!

I made it over the bridge and found a motel to spend the night. A lumpy mattress was better than being back home. I’m 23 years old and running away. It shouldn’t be like this.