Status: ---Finished---

Arranged in the City In Love in the Suburbs

The Lake and The Shed; Who Knows What Can Happen

It was ten o’clock, and I was going swimming. It was a crystal clear night, with an amazing guy, and I was getting ready to go swim. Jeff was already in the lake, about as deep as his shoulders. I took off my clothes and draped them over the life guard stand as to not get them covered in sand.

I walked in about as far as my knees before I dove head first. I always loved the water, and once I was in you couldn’t get me out. I finally got as close to him as I could before I lost my footing. He heard my splash and came over to help me. He found my hand and guided me back to where I could touch.

“Wow! I haven’t gone late night swimming with you in years.” He stated.

I nodded. Now that I could touch, I could see the definition of his chest. He sure wasn’t ripped, but he wasn’t stick thin. I splashed him playfully with a giggle. Next thing you know I’m getting a huge splash in the face of which I did a sort-of half dive backward and swam about five feet away before I started to float. About thirty seconds later, I realized that I was flashing just a little too much. I floundered back under the water and swam right up to his legs. I let my head guide me up, and I realized exactly how close we were.

I kept my head down staring at the little bit of water between us. I could feel every curve of his body. Nothing was secret. I wrapped my hands around his waist, and his took their place over my shoulders, hanging around the small of my back. I looked up only to have his lips meet mine. He walked a little deeper into the lake, making me wrap my legs around his hips.

After about a full thirty minutes of kissing, we made our way to the snack shed. It’s one of those places parents warn their kids about, “If you go back there you’re going to get sick or pregnant. So don’t go back there.” He lifted me up onto the counter. The kissing continued. I hopped off and he backed me up into the storage closet, this time the kissing was followed by a long intense moan. This was the most spontaneous thing I’ve ever done, and it felt good. My heart was leaping out of my chest, and my stomach felt like it was about to fall out my ass. But again it felt good, like electricity was going through him, in me which caused it to go through my body and up into my mouth creating a moan. And the cycle started all over again.

Even though my head was spinning, we made it out of the shack, and back into the water. A kiss here, a splash there, and when I assumed it was midnight, I suggested we head back. He carried me baby-cradle back to the life guard tower then went behind the tree where his stuff was.

As we started to walk back to the house, I was thinking about how many nights I had laid in bed, thinking I had someone to be with. Someone who respected me. Someone who I could be crazy with. Someone who I could love, and would love me back.