Status: ---Finished---

Arranged in the City In Love in the Suburbs

Real, Raw, and Uncut

After me and Crystal did the dishes. I went to go get dressed while she kept Jeff out in the living room. I stayed near the door so I could hear the conversation.

“Do you even know what happened in New York?” She said, she sounded kind of pissed off.
“No. Why what happened?” He sounded confused.
“You know her ex-fiancé, Andrew?”
“Kinda, yea. Why?”
“When she went up there a few days ago, they got in fight, and he hit her. I just wanna make sure something like that doesn’t happen again. Ya know?” I thought I was supposed to be the one who told him that!
“I would never do that to Leslie. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever met. She’s real, and raw, and uncut. She’s perfect.” He explained.

After hearing that I backed away from the door, I didn’t need to hear any more than that. I went into the bathroom and cleaned up from the night before, then found a hair tie and put my hair back into a high pony tail.

***

I walked down the hall and sat on the floor next to Anne. I looked up to Crystal, then to Jeff, and back to Crystal, “So, what are we talkin’ ‘bout here?”

“Oh nothin’ much.” Anne blurted out. Such a cutie.
“Bikini top?” Crystal noticed, pointing to the pink strap that was poking out from under my tank-top.
“Yea. I wanna squeeze in one more beach day before the weather changes. Wanna come with?” I asked.
“Sure. Anne go change.” Anne ran as fast as her little legs could take her into her room. And Crystal followed soon after.

I looked up at Jeff who suddenly rose and headed toward the door, “Don’t you wanna come?”
“I don’t wanna piss off Crystal.”
“Why would she get pissed off?” I asked, if I didn’t already know the answer.
“About New York. She ‘Doesn’t want me to hurt you’ or something.” He put in quotes.
“Come on. You’re coming. So are Mark and Brian. Everyone.”
“Ok.” He grabbed my waist. “I guess I have to.”

Just as his lips met mine, Anne poked her head out from around the corner, “Ooohoohooh.”

I looked at her, almost told her to scram. But I didn’t. I just gave her a look and she ran away. I looked back to Jeff, who grabbed me a little tighter. This time there was no interruption. Just us.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha my phrase is the title this time lol love the comments...keeep em comin!!! haha lol