Status: ---Finished---

Arranged in the City In Love in the Suburbs

It's Time to Par-tay!

When it came time for lunch Jeff went up to the boardwalk and got us some pizza, along with a virgin Piña Colada for Crystal. Jen arrived just in time for food. Her in all her tan-ly-ness, and the little yellow bikini.

We all took our turn playing with Anne in the water; me and Jeff went in by ourselves a couple of times. The rest of the day was spent tanning and laughing and telling stories we already told a million times.

***

Later that night Crystal and Brian took Anne home while me, Jen, Jeff, and Mark all drove to Atlantic City and hit the clubs. We got a room at some rinky-dink hotel, and I was finishing up my make-up. I heard a knock at the door. Knowing who it was I hollered to Jen, “Can you get that? I’m almost done!”

Without an answer she went to the door and looked through the peephole. I heard her open the door with a grunt and the guys all excited to go out. She was instantly bombarded with questions.

“Where’s Les?” I recognized Jeff’s voice.
“He means to say, ‘Is Les hiding from me? Just waiting for me to find her?’” Mark mimicked.
“What was that?” I said as I made my way from the bathroom to the foyer.
“Uhh..,” Mark stuttered. “Nothing. Never mind.”
“That’s what I thought.” I stated as I made my way to my spot next to Jeff, who seemed to be mesmerized. “What? What are you staring at?”
“I have never seen more sparkles in my life! You gots to tell me where you got that!” Jen said, clearly stunned by my top.
“I got it forever ago, never worn it.” I answered.
“Can we just go now?” Mark sulked. “I wanna par-tay.”
“Let go!” Jen and I yelled at the same time.

***

The club was packed! Well it wasn’t really a club; it was the Boogie ‘70’s Dance Jam thingy. Anyway it was packed. But it was so much fun. I haven’t danced so much since Prom, and Prom sucked. Jen and Mark were making out in the corner, and Jeff and I weren’t much of an exception. I may have had too much to drink, so it was a good thing we walked. I was not going to get another DUI in the same week.

But when we got to the hotel, we went into our couples rooms. Nothing bad happened, we just fell asleep. The worst night’s sleep ever. Falling out of the bed is never a good thing.