Status: ---Finished---

Arranged in the City In Love in the Suburbs

I Need To Go To Crystal's

“I like the light pink with the gem.” I chose. I had spent all day with my hounding mother trying to pick out the bridesmaids dresses. Out of all the dresses, I chose the one my mother hated.

“Why that one sweetie? Can’t you just pick this one and we can all be happy?” She said as she gestured to a different one.

It was pretty with the roses all around the boobs and the small ruffles hugging all curves until the reached the bottom. The black flats that went with it were pretty too. But I just didn’t like the way it looked on the bridesmaids. The dress I picked out looked gorgeous on all of them. It was a darker pink, but not hot pink. It had pleats coming from both boobs and the bottom corners all meeting up to the middle were there was a bow with a deep pinkish red gem in the center. Around the waistline it was smooth.

I didn’t take any crap from her when it came to picking out the maid of honors dress. It was a light pink with a band coming under the boobs. From there all the way to the bottom it was flowy and elegant. It had a small train in the back. It had the same shoes as the other dress. A plain suede black heel. At the top it resembled a bra, with the exception of a diamondish gem in connecting the two cups.

Believe it or not, I still hadn’t picked out my dress yet. Yet after I had tried on about sixteen different dresses I had finally come to a decision. I chose the one with the roses going on a slant from the right boob to the bottom of the left. Where the roses ended, a sash-like fabric wrapping around to the back. Behind the sash it was plain white fabric. The shoes I picked out were open toed and had thin straps going across the instep. The strap wrapping around the ankle and leading up to that, were blinged out along with the instep straps. I picked out a pearl necklace and a thick white diamond bracelet to go with it.

Once all of that was said and done, I finally went home to Andrew. There was no conversation, not one look. I went into our bedroom and changed my clothes into my comfy sweatpants and tee. I grabbed my bag and headed for the door.

Even though I knew he didn’t care I still yelled out, “I’m going to Crystal’s. I’ll be back in a few days.”

My best friend Crystal lived in South Jersey. We grew up together but she moved when she was accepted into the Philadelphia Institute of Performing Arts. I haven’t seen her since she graduated in June. Four months was too long of a wait for a girls’ weekend.
♠ ♠ ♠
To see some of the clothes:

for the bride:
http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=15955693

for the bidesmaids:
http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=15955529

and for the maid of honor:
http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=15955468