Status: ---Finished---

Arranged in the City In Love in the Suburbs

The Total Bill Was: $2143.00

“Well you’re up early.” Mark said as he stumbled into the kitchen.
“Wedding planning. I can practically self-plan this thing.” I explained.

Once I poured us some coffee I sat down at the table and he was across from me just staring blankly at the papers in front of me.

“Wedding dresses over here; china patterns over there; table cloths, center pieces; GOD!! I’ll have this done in like three hours.” I mumbled.
Mark chuckled, “Damn, you really do have all this under control. Hey, can I ask something?”
“Sure.”
“It might be kinda rude.”
“Just ask already!”
“Can I come with you when you buy the dress?” he asked nervously.
“Yes! OMG I would love that!” I exclaimed, followed by a chuckle after realizing my own volume.

I sorted everything before even Anne was out of bed and ready for school. I didn’t have to dance that night so I figured I may as well start shopping.

***

I knew it had to be white. Not off white, or eggshell, or even a light pink. White. First I tried on a strapless dress with a slight V-neck; angled draped pick-ups and a floral embellishment at the waist.

“Stunning. This one is perfect. You look beautiful.” Crystal commented.
“Mark?” I asked.
“If I wasn’t with Jen, and you weren’t with my brother, I would love you forever.” He stated.

I laughed and went back into the dressing room. My next dress lined up was a strapless, all white dress with beads going from the bodice to the skirt, ruching that started at the breast region going to the pelvic area.

“You’re looking good in everything. It’s just a matter of what you like.”
“Agreed.” Crystal added to Marks comment.
“Yea! ‘Cause that really makes it an easy decision!” I sarcastically snapped.

My next dress was strapless with beading and ruching, and a mermaid silhouette. After that was a laced halter, with angled beading and ruching on the bodice and skirt; the gloves pulled it all together. I moved on to the strapless dress with ruching around the bodice and gray, sparkly designs coming from the bottom and upper right boob.

Then, at the next store, I tried on even more. The first one was a mermaid style with the ruching small at the top and getting bigger as you went down; it had a small, sparkly gem in the middle that just brought it all together.

That was followed by a strapless beaded ball gown. It had a satin beaded corset, with a “Cinderella” style skirt.

At his point I had lost count of how many dresses I had put on. Next was a strapless, all-over draped pick-up with beaded lace. The last dress I tried on was strapless, with beading around the bodice and pick-ups as the skirt.

When we left that store I was looking through the pictures we took and decided to back to the first store and re-try-on the white dress with gray accents.

“I really like the way it looks. It’s like a ball gown, but not to Cinderella. And the silver accents bring out the ruching. Mark? Your turn.” She chuckled.
“I think you summed it up Cryst. It’s the perfect balance. But I’m just a guy, so I don’t really know what I’m talking about.” He commented.
“This is it. This is my wedding dress.”
“May as well get the shoes while we’re here.” Crystal mentioned.

From across the room I saw a pair of strappy, metallic, silver shoes with rhinestones. Still wearing the dress I put them on. They looked right, but there was something about them that I just didn’t love.

The next pair was the same color, and still had the rhinestones. However, it was a t-strap which made me like them even more because it looked like there was more shoe.

I almost died when I saw the 3¼ inch, platform, heel that was wrapped in sparkles. That was what I had to have.

The total bill for the wedding dress and shoes was $698.00.

***

Mark called Jen and told her to come to the store to pick out the bridesmaids dresses.

Once she was there I decided to go with e metallically purple-grayish. It was strapless with ruching around the bodice and pick-ups as the skirt. And gray/silver floral designs wrapping around it. Truly stunning; and it looked beautiful on the both of them.

“When Anne gets home from school, she needs to come so we can get her the flower girl dress.”
“Kay!” Crystal hollered from inside the dressing room.

After the bridesmaids dresses were added to the total, the price was $1896.00.

We picked a bridesmaids shoe that picked up the sparkles and rhinestones. They were white with a subtle ruching and a circle rhinestone center; about 3¾ inch heel.

The bill was now $2014.00.

***

After Anne got home and did her homework, Crystal met us at the Pizza place. “Anne, you are going to enter a girl’s favorite place. The dress shop.”

She stayed quiet as we walked next door and over to the flower girl dresses. We picked a halter with a beaded bodice and big pick-ups as the skirt. It came with gloves and the shoes had two straps that made an X and a small rhinestone with pearls i the middle of it. Perfectly Anne.

Now the bill was about $2143.00 (give or take a few dollars).

Everyone was looking perfect. The I looked at Mark. “Don’t worry. Next week me, you, and Brian have to go and get the tuxedos. Jeff has to go alone. Or can I trust you to not pick something ridiculous?”
“Oh, believe me. After today, I can pull it off.”
“Ok.” I said and went over and gave him a serious hug.

All the girls stuff was accomplished in one day. I will definitely have all of this done in like a month.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to thank Davids Bridal because these are all their dresses and i just fell in love with each one. THANK YOU DAVIDS BRIDAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
first

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Organza-A-Line-Gown-with-Angled-Draped-Pick-Ups-SWG339_Bridal-Gowns-Features-All-Gowns

second
http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Satin-A-Line-Gown-with-Lace-and-Beaded-Appliques-WG3103_Bridal-Gowns-Features-All-Gowns
third

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Taffeta-Gown-with-Beaded-Appliques-and-Pick-Ups-WG3071_Bridal-Gowns-Features-All-Gowns

fourth

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Taffeta-Lace-Halter-A-Line-with-Side-Drape-V3194_Bridal-Gowns-Features-All-Gowns

fifth

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Taffeta-and-Tulle-Gown-with-Floral-Lace-Detail-WG3020_Bridal-Gowns-Features-All-Gowns

sixth

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Taffeta-Fit-and-Flare-Gown-with-Pick-Ups-and-Sash-WG3029_Bridal-Gowns-Features-All-Gowns

seventh

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Satin-Beaded-Neckline-and-Beaded-Tulle-Skirt-NT8017_Bridal-Gowns-Features-All-Gowns

eighth

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Organza-Draped-Pick-up-with-Beaded-Lace-Empire-L9479_Bridal-Gowns-Features-All-Gowns

ninth

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Taffeta-Pick-up-with-Beaded-Metallic-Lace-Bodice-T9325_Bridal-Gowns-Features-All-Gowns

SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_HARLEY-HARLEY_Accessories-Shoes-All-Shoes

second

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Rhinestoned-T-Strap-Sandal.-Sizzle-by-Coloriffics.-Coronado_Accessories-Shoes-All-Shoes

third: soo perfect...soo meee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Sparkling-Glitter-Platform-Sling-by-Coloriffics.-Gala_Accessories-Shoes-All-Shoes

BRIDESMAIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first and only

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_NTT9669-NTT9669

FLOWER GIRL!!!

first

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Taffeta-Halter-Ball-Gown-with-Pick-Up-Skirt-H1250_Special-Occasions-Shop-By-Occasion-Communion

FLOWER GIRL SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(are in the picture of the dress...you have to zoom in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)