Status: ---Finished---

Arranged in the City In Love in the Suburbs

Epilogue

(7 yrs later)

“Anne! Come on! I have to take you and Jenna to school and get Nicky to preschool before work and we’re already late!” I hollered up the steps. Jeff and I lived with Crystal and Brian. 2 and a half years after we got married we had our beautiful daughter Jenna. She had my dark curly hair and Jeff’s green-hazel eyes. She was built like her father, skinny.

Our son David was only a baby, and stayed home with Brian, who worked from home. It’s too soon to tell who he actually looks like. Brian and Crystal had Mikey, who looked just like his father, which is good, because Anne looks just like her mother.

Mark and Jen married about three years after the engagement. All I can say is thank God I had already lost the baby weight.

Life ever since has been calm and peaceful. My parents call every now and then to make sure that I divorced Jeff. To which I tell them it’s never going to happen and they can either embrace my life or get out of it. After having that same conversation a few times they eventually got the hint and I haven’t talked to them. In the long run its better that they aren’t in my life.

I work as a high school history teacher at Buena High School about 10 minutes away. And I wouldn’t change a single thing.