Status: ---Finished---

Arranged in the City In Love in the Suburbs

Fashion Show

"Mommy! Mommy! Meet Cocoa! She’s my new bear!”
“Aw, she’s cute.” Crystal squealed in reply.
“I also bought her some clothes from Limited Too. Anne, do you wanna model them for us?”
She started bouncing, “Yea!” She ran into her room and started changing.
“Did she behave?”
“She was a perfect angel as always. So how was your day?”
“Agonizing. I hate writing positions for recital. I need them done by next month so I can do pre-evaluations.”
“Well, that’s very interesting.” I said as Anne came down the hall.

She was strutting up and down the hallway in her skirt and tank ensemble. She even added a pair of her own sunglasses. It was probably one of the most adorable things in the world.

We clapped and cheered for her as we did with the second outfit. The phone rang and Crystal ran to pick it up. I hate it when you can only hear half the conversation.

“Hello. I don’t think so. Yup. Ok I’ll ask.” She said into the receiver. She turned to me and asked, “Do you wanna go out tonight? Me, you, Jen and the Rowan’s.”
“Sure.” I responded, blushed, and smiled.
“Ok. We’re in!” She agreed to Jen.

Jen was also one of my best friends from when I was little. She moved down here two years ago and was currently dating a Rowan. The Rowan’s were the most awesome guys of Vineland. The oldest, Brian, was always “Crystal’s”. The twins, Mark and Jeff, were only a year older than us. Mark was “Jen’s” leaving me with Jeff. But I didn’t complain.

“So where are we going?” I asked Cryst when she hung up the phone.
“Bowling.” She replied.
“Awesome!” I pretended to be excited.