Status: ---Finished---

Arranged in the City In Love in the Suburbs

God! He's Such a Little Kid!

I really didn't want to go bowling, but I agreed. I went to take a shower. Once I dried off and did my hair and make up, I found the sexiest thing I could find. I wore my tight sweater dress and leggings. Anne was staying with Crystal’s mom, so we had the night to ourselves.

We got to the Bowling-Ally and the guys were already there. Jeff was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a red element shirt. He did look pretty hot.

We played four games and I lost all of them. But that might be because of my head spinning. I was making out with Jeff the whole time. We decided to go into the snack bar and get some pizza. While I was getting the drinks, I saw Alec. Alec was Andrew’s Best Man.

“Hey. What’s up?” he asked.
“Getting some pizza, you?” I replied
“Just here with my friends. Um, if you don’t mind my asking, who was that guy you were making out with?”
“That’s Jeff.”
He looked stunned, “And why were you all over him, you getting married to Andrew.”
“I don’t want to get married to Andrew! I don’t wanna get married!”

I walked away fumed.

This is a bad reason to leave, but I told Jeff I had to leave to deal with family issues. Once in the car, I yanked my phone out of my bag. I dialed the number and sat hopelessly while it rang. RING RING RING. Then the music started, “God! He’s such a little kid!” I mumbled to myself. Rah-Rah-ah-ah-ah-ah Roma-Roma-mamaa-Ga-ga-ooh-la-la I want your Bad romance. Played over and over. The voice mail finally picked up. “hey hommie, leave a message.”
“Did you send Alec to spy on me? Do you like not trust me? You’re such an arrogant ass.” I slammed the phone shut and drove in silence all the way back to Crystal’s.

I walked through the door. The babysitter handed Anne to me with caution. I assumed she must be asleep.

Crystal and Jen came through the door at around 11. Earlier than I expected. There was silence as I sat on the couch and evaluated them. They seemed different. Crystal’s medium length dark hair was up in a messy ponytail instead of her neat straightened down look. And her face looked bright red, as if she knew what I was assuming of her. Jen looked pretty much the same except for her dark hair which was now tangled instead of straight. And her dark skin now had her smudged lip gloss all over it. You can guess what happened.

I got up and took Anne into her room. She didn’t move as I tucked her in and closed the door. When I got back into the living room it was all eyes on me while they both spit out questions. I was swarmed with, “Why did you leave?”’s and, “What happened?”’s and the most unusual, “Who was that guy at the bar?”
“Look, that guy at the bar was Alec.”
“Who’s Alec?” Jen asked.
“Andrew’s best man.” Answered Crystal. She turned to me and said, “Wow, he got hot!”
“Enough with me, what happened to you two?” I asked.
“Well,” Jen started. “I didn’t roll around in the back of a car like someone in this room. I just kinda, mark gets into it ok!” She blushed.
I turned to Crystal, She sighed and put her head down in an I’m-going-to-pretend-to-feel-ashamed way. I’ve tried it before, never works.
“He was taking me home and we were at the intersection where the mall is. Anyway, I suggested we go get some coffees. We pulled into Starbucks and let’s just say after the coffee, the real caffeine kicked in.” She was trying way too hard to hide a smile of satisfaction.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments Comments Comments...always welcome!!!!!!!!!!!