Status: ---Finished---

Arranged in the City In Love in the Suburbs

Pregnancy Is My Slogan

Anne went to her friend’s house for the rest of the day leaving me and Crystal to ourselves. It was just like when we were little. On the couch, in sweat pants, eating junk I shouldn’t be a week before a wedding, and gossiping just like before.
“So,” I started. “Have you gone out with Brian before? It’s really not it’s like you to go right to that you know.” Actually, it is something she might do.
“Well, I have gone out with him a few times, but it’s always been a group thing. So it depends.”
“I know this is like my slogan, but, is there a possibility-” I knew she knew where I was going. And just her face told it all.
“Maybe.” She sounded unsure.
“Is that a maybe yes or a maybe no?”
“It’s a maybe maybe.” She got up and started rubbing her stomach. “But what if I am? I don’t think I can support another child. At least not without a steady relationship.”
“Don’t think about that until you know for sure. Let’s go to CVS and get a test.” I suggested.
We got in the car and we were silent for the three minute ride there. Crystal didn’t trust any one brand, so we ended up getting one of every brand they had. So that was like seven different tests. We were silent again on the ride home. Crystal took every test. But the five minute waiting time was as agonizing as listening to Justin Bieber. And I wasn’t even the one with the chance of having a kid!
Crystal came out into the living room with each test. She put them on a plate and set the plate down on the table.
POS
Pregnant
Yes
Pos
Yes
Pregnant
P

Crystal was pregnant. With Brian Rowan’s baby.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333333333333333333333333