Status: Complete

That Stupid Little Red-Headed Twit

11/13/1991

Dear Diary,

Today was the first Quidditch match of the season, us verses Slytherin. Slytherin played a bit dirty, but that was nothing compared to what we saw Snape doing! About half-way through the match, Harry’s broom started going out of control, and I looked over and Snape was staring at him, mouthing words. It was an obvious sign of a jinx, so I ran over behind him and lit the edge of his robes on fire to get him to stop. It worked, and I hope I didn’t burn him! But Harry went on to catch the Snitch by nearly swallowing it. According to Ron, it was an amazing catch.

In other news, a day before the match, Snape took Quidditch Through the Ages from Harry, and when Harry went to get it back, he found Filch trying to dress a wound on Snape’s leg. Harry thinks it was from the three-headed dog (who’s name is Fluffy, and belongs to Hagrid, by the way,) we found the first week of school. He also thinks that Snape let the troll in on Halloween so he could try to get past the dog, but I disagree. I don’t know how Snape got injured, but I just know he wouldn’t do something like that. I mean, if Dumbledore’s guarding something, Snape’s not about to go stealing it, is he? But after today at the match…I just don’t know. Hagrid seems to think that Snape wouldn’t dare try to get past Fluffy, or hurt Harry. I don’t know about him anymore. (Snape, that is)

But it all makes me wonder more…what’s under that trapdoor?

Time to go finish that Herbology essay.

Love,
Hermione
♠ ♠ ♠
:D
woot guys, I'm up to 2 stars in just over a week