Status: Complete

That Stupid Little Red-Headed Twit

11/30/1991

Dear Diary,

Ever since Hagrid mentioned the name Nicholas Flamel in connection to whatever it is that’s under the trapdoor, Harry, Ron and I have been in the Library searching like MAD for any reference to his name. It’s been driving me crazy, because I know I’ve heard that name before, and I don’t know where I heard it! It’s not in any of the books I thought it would be in, and the list of books I’ve created to search is growing longer every day. But Mr. Flamel just doesn’t seem to be anywhere.

In other news, the Slytherins have just been unbearable since the Quidditch match. They’re such sore losers, especially Malfoy. He’s been nagging on Harry every day, and I can see it’s getting to Harry. It would get on my nerves too.

We’ve also received about 3 feet of snow over the past week. It’s really cold during Astronomy now, I would have frozen my hands off if I hadn’t conjured a flame to keep me warm. Herbology’s not much better, although we are inside (kind of) for it. But at least all the snow means that Christmas is almost here! I’m going home to see Mum and Dad, so it should be fun.

Alright, I’m off to the Library!

Love,
Hermione
♠ ♠ ♠
<3
subscribe, comment!!!