Status: Complete

That Stupid Little Red-Headed Twit

5/22/1992

Dear Diary,

I’m so sorry I haven’t written in the past month. But I’ve been too focused on other things to write.

We got caught by Filch! Right after we sent Norbert off, Harry and I were stupid and left the Cloak up in the Astronomy Tower! He took Harry and I down to Professor McGonagall, where Neville was too. He was wandering around trying to find us to warn us about Malfoy and got caught. McGonagall took 150 points from Gryffindor and we all landing in detention with Malfoy. And now almost everyone in the entire school is extremely mad at us for losing all those points, because Slytherin is back in the lead for the House Cup. No one will talk to either myself, Neville, or Harry. It's depressing.

But that’s not the worst. We got our slips for the detention this morning. We’re supposed to meet Filch in the Entrance Hall at eleven tonight! I’m scared to think of what we could possibly be doing at that time in the evening. I hope it’s not anything too dangerous, although I have no idea what they make you do for detention around here. I’ve never gotten detention in my life! But I find it sort of ironic that we’re doing our detention late at night, and we got it in the first place by being up out of bed…well, anyways, I’m not looking forward to it. At least Harry and Neville will be there with me.

The only good thing that came out of all of this is I’ve gotten loads more study time in. With only one week left until exams, I view this as a good thing. And once exams are over, I can finally relax!

Love,
Hermione
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooooo, I haven't gotten a coment in a while. ;(
I'm really wondering why this story isn't doing as well on Mibba as it is on Fanfiction. It's my most popular story on there.