Status: Complete

That Stupid Little Red-Headed Twit

6/6/1992

Dear Diary,

My hands are shaking so hard right now it’ll be a wonder if I can read this later.

We finished our exams today. They weren’t at all that bad. But afterwards, Harry had an epiphany, and he now figures that the stranger under the cloak who gave Hagrid Norbert was Snape, and Hagrid told him how to get past Fluffy without knowing it. So we went to tell Dumbledore, but McGonagall told us he’s gone off to London today and probably won’t be back until tomorrow. So that’s it then, with Dumbledore gone, it leaves Snape the perfect opportunity to steal the Stone.

So tonight, we’re going through the trapdoor. Ron and I are going to help Harry stop Snape from bringing You-Know-Who back to power. Harry’s scar has been really hurting him lately, and I think it has something to do with You-Know-Who. I really hope we can stop him.

But I’m ever so nervous and a little scared about trying to get to the Stone itself. I mean, we’re going to have to break enchantments made by teachers. They’re not going to be easy, and I’m having second thoughts about if we can do this or not. We’re only first years, after all. However…Harry and Ron DID take down a mountain troll…So I’ve been looking through all my notes, trying to see if there’s anything that might help us while we’re down there. It’s not much, but it might help.

On the bright side, Professor Flitwick let me in on the fact that I got 112% on his exam. At least I aced one exam!

Hoping to write again when this is all over,
Hermione
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so to everyone who I said this would be a big long chapter, I lied. Sorry. But I kind of needed this chapter, even though I wasn't planning on it originally.
But hey! Two more chapters for this one, and I think I'll be done.
And sorry for the wait time, I was working on my other fanfic, As The Sister of Harry Potter, which I FINISHED last week (yay me!) and have begun a psycho-editing process.
But I'll try and have this one finished by May and the next one started sometime in that month!
Love you!
Icamane