Status: Complete

That Stupid Little Red-Headed Twit

6/20/1992

Dear Diary,

Sorry for not writing, it’s been kind of chaotic recently.

School’s over! I’m on the train back home with Ron and Harry. I passed everything with really high scores. I got the best grades of the entire year, in fact! I’m so happy, and I’m sure Mum and Dad will be proud.

We won the House Cup!!! It looked like Slytherin was going to win, but then Dumbledore gave Harry, Ron, Neville and I a bunch of points so we beat them by 10 points! I was awarded 50 for using “cool intellect in the face of fire.” How wonderful is that? You can bet the Slytherins were really sour about the whole thing. Malfoy threw a fit. :)

Ron says he’ll send Harry and I owls this summer inviting us over. It sounds like loads of fun, but I at least want to catch up on the Muggle world for a little bit before going to Ron’s. But from what he’s told me his mum is really nice and we can play chess and Quidditch and all sorts of things. I’m really looking forward to it all.

I’m also looking forward to next year at Hogwarts. We’ll have a new Defense teacher, (Quirrell sort of…died down in the Stone’s chamber) learn more magic, and most importantly, be back at Hogwarts! I can already tell it will be exciting!

But one thing is still bothering me…and that’s You-Know-Who. Surely he’ll try again to get his power and body back. I mean, he was a Slytherin after all, and one of their traits is ambition…it’s bothering me. We don’t know how or when he’ll try again. And that stupid little TWIT Ron doesn’t believe that You-Know-Who will come back, but he’ll obviously TRY. Gosh, he makes me so mad some times! But hopefully, we’ll be prepared to take You-Know-Who on when he does try again.

So I think that’s it, Ron and Harry want to play a round of Exploding Snap, so I’ll go join them!

Love,
Hermione
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah! It's finished! ^^
Of course, the series isn't, but this part is!
So the next one will be about Mr. Gin - Excuse me, Mrs. Ginny Weasley (little AVPM humor there for you ;) )
It'll be called "His Eyes Are as Green as a Fresh Pickeled Toad." So watch for it!
Love!
~Icamane