Status: Complete

That Stupid Little Red-Headed Twit

10/31/1991

Dear Diary,

Yes, I know I haven’t written in a while, but I’ve been absolutely slammed with homework. But today was a very confusing and pleasing day.

It certainly didn’t start out good though. We finally learned the Levitating Charm in Charms (Wingardium Leviosa!) I was trying to help Ron (my partner, unfortunately) but he just got mad at me, especially when I showed him how to do it right. Then after class, I heard him making fun of me and saying how I don’t have any friends. I really don’t get what his problem was! But at the time, his comments really upset me, and I locked myself in the bathroom so no one would see me crying. I didn’t even go to the Halloween feast.

Around the time I guess the feast would have been underway, I heard huge thuds enter the bathroom, and when I peaked out of my stall to see what it was, there was a huge, smelly mountain troll standing there! I was terrified, and I screamed, panicking. I had no idea what to do! It started smashing it’s club around, and I ended up pinned in a corner with the troll about to attack me.

But then, guess who ran into the bathroom to save me? Harry and Ron! I was so shocked, but relieved. They were absolutely wonderful. Harry stuck his wand up the troll’s nose, and Ron used Wingardium Leviosa and knocked it out with it’s own club! I was very impressed by them; I could never have been THAT brave! So when McGonagall and some other teachers showed up, I covered for them, taking the blame for my own. It was the only way I could think of to repay them, even if I did break the rule by lying. But in the end, it all worked out, because I have two new friends; Harry and Ron.

Love,
Hermione
♠ ♠ ♠
you'll have to excuse my giant time skip there, but you might as well get used to it.
;)