Status: Hiatus... I'm sorry, may get back to it.

Welcome to the Games

Don’t ask questions- just read.

Your name is Zoe Smith. You are an author. We have captured you in order for you to fulfill some of our… requests. In a room beyond yours you will find nine of the most well known people in the world, in the same state as you. They don’t know anything. They don’t remember anything. You won’t tell them anything. We will know if you do.

Now, your job is simple- record everything they do. You will find an empty journal in your jean’s back pocket, along with a pen. Write down everything that happens, everything that is said and everything you think. Do not let them see what you are writing, do not let them know who they are. Get rid of this letter.

There will be obstacles, and your job will be to overcome them- play by the rules or perish.

Oh- and one more thing:

Welcome to the Games.

The Nurse.


I swallowed hard- I guess I was going to have to win this game.
  1. The First Three
    A well known author, a beloved actor and a country singer are the first to go...
  2. The Actress
    A Janitor and an Actress...
  3. Nursery Rhymes
    Six more people down for the count as a versatile lady joins the game.
  4. Awake
    This day brings a name game and a new challenge...
  5. More
    A short jam session and a chest never meant more...
  6. Press Coverage
    Two FBI agents worst fears are confirmed...
  7. Talks and Locks
    Involving a DVD player, a carpet and a door...
  8. The Buddy System
    Another exit poses a problem as the leader decides on a safety system...
  9. Plugs, Splashes and Hypothermia
    A new way out is discovered...
  10. More Answers leads to More Questions
    Agent Walker delves more into the case...
  11. Two Down
    Two of our characters disappear...
  12. Magic Doorway
    Eight find sleep and some affection, but not a clue...
  13. Revelations
    Our FBI agent has some revelations, the need to enlist a criminal and the media on his back...