Green Day Express

On The Road Again.

"Wake up sweetie." says a voice"come on! wake up!" i open one eye, it was maria"Wha? where am i?"i lift my head a little and look around"Your still at the dinar."Maria gave me her hand and lifted my up."I better get going,i wasn't supposed to fall asleep"I go to my stuff that was still next to the seat i sat in last night.I look threw it to make sure everything was there.My iPod -check, my blankets-check, my extra clothes- check, my books- check, my green day cd's? I look at maria, who was smiling." I can't take these!" I hand the cd's to her"No, alyssa! you keep them. consider them valentine gift's." She does this little anima smile with her eye's closed. "Well, if you won't take them back, ill just take the ones that i own" I go threw them and take out American Idiot,21st Century Break Down, Dookie, and International Super hits. Maria stares at me while i take them"What? it's only fair" I say to her seriously."Please, just take them all. to remember me?" i could see maria's eye's were more watery then they were a minute ago.
i sigh "ok..but can i take a shower?"i was really upset with taking thing's from maria."ok. i know a cheap hotel. it's just down the road, then we will go from there" i go out the door's of the diner and the warm sunlight hits my face.i follow maria to a old station wagon."hop in"maria calls to me on the driver's side.i get in and her car is a mess! there are old burger king bags and stuff in that nature.maria starts up the car, and pulls out of the parking lot. i pull out american idiot, and it starts playing. i skip to we are the waiting, then i found myself singing out loud. i scream "
Are we we are, are we we are the waiting, and screaming,are we we are, are we we are the waiting"
i laugh,so does maria.we pull into the hotel lot. we go in the building and get a room."maria you coming?"i was at the top of the stairs already with the key."you go ahead, ill be up there"i nod and go to the room. the room was pretty nice for being $5.i throw my bag on the bed and search for the bathroom.it, also was nice. i check for shampoo and conditioner. i go threw my bag and get out my Piper And Blue skinny jeans, and my Green Day t-shirt.i go back into the bath room and strip down.
10 minutes into my shower, i hear the door open. i quickly turn off the shower. i wanted to yell "Maria" but i wasn't sure if it was her.then i hear laughing.but it sounded male, and more then 1.i get out of the tub quickly, and rap a towel around me. i crake open the door a little, and i look out. i wasn't maria. there were 3 men out there, looking threw my stuff and asking each other question's.i get dressed, put my eye liner on. then i try not to make no noise when i walked out of the bath room.
i say to myself."ok.. there going threw my stuff..what do i do?.. ok! ill tackle the black haired guy.." i get in the running pose..then i scream" AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" they turn around... but when im hafe way there, i realized that it was Green Day! i tackle Billie Joe Armstong!and we both land on the bed."WHAT ARE YOU GOING WITH MY STUFF?!?!?"
billie's eyes were big, and his face was wet because of my hair."WELL??"i turn my head to mike, then at tre..they seemed like they had nothing to say.i was still trying to get over that i took down BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG!
♠ ♠ ♠
ya.. not the best chapter.. i got all mad at my self for leaving you guys hanging.