Status: Inactive.

Beautiful Disasters

Chapter Eight

"Hi Sweetie," She stood up from the chair and came over and gave me a hug. I hugged her back.

"Hi. What are you doing here?"

"I came to visit. Is that okay?"

"It's more then okay! I missed you mommy," I muttered. She hugged me again.

"I missed you too baby." We smiled at each other. She started to fill me in on life back in Florida. When she finished I noticed Paul had left. I looked over at Sue and cocked an eyebrow.

"He left so you can have some time with your mom," She explained. I nodded and proceeded to tell my mom what had been going in my life. She gasped and 'aww"ed at the right places.

"So when do I get to meet my future son-in-law?" My mom asked. I stared at her.

"How did you know about that? And since when are you okay with that?" I asked shocked.

"Sue explained," My mom shrugged. I playfully scowled at Sue. She smiled at me. I was about to answer my mom when my phone rang.

"Hey Emily. What's up?" I asked.

"Everyone wants to meet your mom so there is a bonfire tonight," She explained.

"Radical. See you then," I hung up and told Mom and Sue about the bonfire. My mom was kinda iffy about coming. "Mom this is the only way you are going to see how my life is know. And my amazing, fantastic, perfect boyfriend is going to be there." She smiled at me.

"Okay," She nodded. I hugged her. Then I looked at the time.

"I will be back," I told them before I ran out of the house. "Where could he be?" I thought to myself. "Oh right. His house." I knocked on the door and his mom let me in. (I made this up cuz I don't know if he lives with his parents or alone or what) I knocked on his bedroom door and he opened it with a shocked expression.

"Kaylee, what are you doing here?" He asked as I walked in.

"Talking to you before you have to meet my mom," I rolled my eyes playfully.

"About that.." He started.

"No. You are going to meet her wether you want to or not. She will love you anyways. And if I'm happy she will be too," I told him.

"But how do we explain the imprinting?"

"Sue did already. She can't wait to meet her future son-in-law," I told him.

He smirked,"Is that what I am?"

I blushed then shrugged. "I don't know. We will see when we get to that point." He nodded and brushed some hair out of my face. I looked down, blushing slightly. He tilted my chin up and lightly pressed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck as he settled his hands on my hips. I pulled away and smiled at him. He smiled back. "I gotta go back. See you at the bonfire?" He nodded,kissed me lightly and smiled. I smiled back and went back to the Clearwater's. I hung out with my mom and Sue until the bonfire. When we got to the beach I warned my mom about Emily's scars and not to stare. She assured me she wouldn't. I introduced her to Old Quil, Billy, Sam and Emily. Then I pointed out all of the guys, plus imprints, (minus Claire.. I didn't tell her that Claire was Quil's imprint).

"So which one is yours?" She asked, trying to sound quiet. I groaned as the guys laughed.

"Mom we have super hearing," I told her.

"Oh.. Sorry."

"Tis okay," I assured her. "And my guy is this handsome guy right here," I told her as Paul came over and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"It's nice to meet you Mrs. Porter. I'm Paul." Paul greeted her, smiling. She smiled back.

"It's nice to meet you too Paul. But may I ask one thing? Aren't you a little old for Kaylee?"

I stared at my mom in shock. "Maybe, but I'm only 19."

"I see.." My mom trailed off. "Well I guess that is okay. Not too much older." She smiled at him. He smiled back.

"Mom I'm gonna hang with my friends. Have fun with the adults," I pulled Paul over to where Quil was and sat down. "If anybody says anything about what just happened I will hurt you," I warned the group. They nodded but then burst out laughing. "Aw gee thanks guys," I rolled my eyes as I slapped Quil upside the head.

Paul pulled me closer to him and whispered in my ear."She was right though, I am your's." I smiled and snuggled closer. Then the Elders started telling the legends, for my mom. Afterwards she seemed cool with it, in fact she came over and hugged both me and Paul. I started laughing at her reaction.

"But that is so romantic. You would die for each other, love each other forever," My mom started crying. Sue came over and wrapped an arm around my mom and lead her away.

"Sorry about my mom. She gets emotional," I muttered.

"'S Okay," He laughed and hugged me.

My mom stayed for about a week then went back to Florida. It was alot of fun hanging out with her after such a long time away from each other.

I was sitting on my bed, staring out the open window as The Plain White T's music played softly. It was a beautiful day: slightly overcast, a little wind but it was still sunny. Seth walked into the room and asked if I wanted to go cliff-diving. I nodded and when he left I changed into a dark blue one piece and shorts. I slipped on my sandals and followed Seth and Leah to the cliff. Some of the guys were already there and I greeted them. Paul kissed my temple and I smiled at him. "Kaylee, you aren't wearing a bikini," Jake pointed out,

"And your point?"

"You usually wear one, that's all," He shrugged.

"Aw Jake, you wanted to see me in a bikini," I fake cooed.

"Ah shut up," He playfully nudged me and I laughed. We dove for a few hours then we parted.