Status: Inactive.

Beautiful Disasters

Chapter Nine

I had just stepped out of the shower and had some shorts and a bra on when there was a knock on my window. I grabbed the vest that was on my dresser, threw it on and walked over to the window. I opened it. "Um hi?" I asked Paul. He grinned and climbed through the window. I continued rummaging through my drawer, looking for a shirt and finally decided on a corset-type top. I took off the vest and slipped the corset on, then tied the strings that were in the front. I turned around and saw Paul staring. "What?"

"Did you just change in front of me?" He asked, his voice kinda dry.

"Paul," I rolled my eyes," My bra covers more then my bikini top does."

"...But still," He said.

"Does it bother you?" I asked.

"No!," He answered, a little quickly"I mean, no but.." He couldn't come up with a good argument.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, changing the topic.

"I wanted to see you."

"Aw," I smiled. "Well I'm hungry. Let's eat." I walked out of my room and into the kitchen, Paul following me. Leah was there already.

"How'd he get in?" Leah asked. I guessed she had smelled him.

"Window," I rolled my eyes. I grabbed a few Uncrustables and unwrapped them. I ate them pretty quickly then walked back into my room. Paul followed me again. I sat on my bed and started flipping through a magazine. I stopped on a picture of Channing Tatum, shirtless I might add, and stared. Paul looked over at the magazine and scoffed.

"You like him?"

"He's hot!," I answered, still looking at the picture.

"So am I!"

I laughed, "I know you are. But it's nice to look at a guy's sculpted body and not have to hear their thoughts." He smirked and pulled the magazine away. "Hey, I was reading that!" But the magazine was forgotten instantly. Paul's lips crashed onto mine, but not roughly, lovingly. I kissed him back. His arms wrapped around my waist as mine wound around his neck.

PAUL'S POV:
I pulled away and Kaylee's face fell for a second. I smiled and pulled her up, out of her room and out of the house. "Where are we going?" She asked.

"I don't think Leah and Seth would appreciate us making out with them so close," I smirked and she laughed. God, I love her laugh. We walked, and we ended up at one of the cliffs where a huge boulder was. Kaylee stood and watched the ocean, her hair blowing lightly in the wind as she closed her eyes. I wrapped my arms around her waist and whispered in her ear,"You look sexy." She giggled, wiggled out of my arms and leaned against the boulder, smirking. I leaned against her and pressed my lips to hers. She smiled into the kiss.

KAYLEE'S POV
Just as I was starting to get really into the kiss I got a phone call from the person I least wanted to talk to in the world. "What do you want Dad?"