Status: active.

You're All I Need

Chapter Two.

Deep down, I knew this was wrong.

I knew kissing Joe was crossing some imaginary boundary line between right and wrong. Maybe the line between Heaven and Hell.

Although, I was pretty sure I'd be going to Hell. I mean, I'm gay. That's a sin right there. And now I'm an incestuous gay.

That's even worse.

Joe didn't seem to mind at all. He just kept kissing me. To be honest, I don't think he would have stopped if I hadn't pulled away. I stared up at him, shocked, swollen lips parted. He stared back, silent. It seemed to dawn on him, what he just did, and he pulled away, standing and running upstairs. I blinked, watching him disappear. I heard his bedroom door slam and rubbed my eyes. I contemplated pinching myself; maybe I was dreaming. I could still feel his lips on mine. Massaging them, his tongue forcing itself inside.

I wanted more.

That struck me as odd. I thought I'd be disgusted, maybe. But I wasn't. At all. I wanted my brother. Every part of him. I stood, turning for the stairs.

I'm already going to Hell, so I might as well make the best of it.

I knocked on his door twice, listening. Silence. The door wasn't locked, so I stepped in. I frowned immediately. The window was wide open.

We used to sneak out of that window when we were young; we'd do something wrong and fear the punishment, so we'd escape by climbing through the window and down the tree close to it. I, myself, hadn't done it in years. It didn't really surprise me that Joe still did.

Sitting no his bed, I sighed. He'd be back before Stacy got here.

I just have to wait.

Image

Joseph has five minutes to either come through that window or step through the front door. If he doesn't, Stacy's gonna flip. She's come to teach us before, and Joe hadn't been here once. He went somewhere, I don't remember, and when he got back, she threw a fit. All I remember was Joe's shocked face and my laughter. He glared at me, but I had kept laughing. That was before I 'came out of the closet.'

Stacy wasn't here yet, thankfully. Joe was waiting for the last second, then he'd go through the window, pretend he'd been here the whole time. So I hid in the closet. The irony made me roll my eyes.

As I suspected, not two minutes went by before he was stumbling through the window. He had half his torso through when I stepped out. He looked up like a deer in the headlights.

"Shit." He tried climbing back out, but I grabbed him and pulled him back in. "Let go!"

"No!" I pulled him through, falling backwards with him on top of me. He groaned, standing, but I tackled him again.

"Get off!" He tried to wiggle free, falling over once again. "God damn it!"

"Stop, stop!" I wrestled myself on top of him, holding his thrashing arms. "Joe!"

"Get off me!"

"Tell me why you-"

"What the hell are you doing?" A feminine voice said. Our eyes widened and we turned to the doorway.

"St-Stacy." I stuttered.

"Dude!" Joe exclaimed. "You totally cheated!"

"What?" I blinked, head tilting. He gave me a look. "Oh! Oh, uh, no, I didn't!"

"You so did! Cheater!"

"What are you doing?" Stacy repeated.

"Wrestling." Joe said, eyebrow raising. I released his hands. "Why?"

"I just.." She blinked repeatedly. "I thought you guys were still...you know..."

"No." Joe said. "We're cool now."

"Seriously?"

"Really?" I asked at the same time. He rolled his eyes, pushing me off as he sat up.

"Really, seriously." He grinned. "So we starting our lessons now or what?" Stacy blushed.

"Oh, right. Yeah."

Image

At lunch break, Stacy left to, well, have lunch. Joe went to the kitchen. I followed. "Uh, Joe?"

"Hm?" I expected him to be cold toward me. I was pleasantly surprised that he wasn't. A smile cracked through my expression.

"I, uhm." I swallowed. "Did you mean what you said?" I was blushing, now.

"About us being cool?" He looked at me.

"Y-Yeah." He smiled.

"Yup."

"But, uh, well," I fumbled with my hands. "why did you...kiss me?" His smile fell, shoulders slumping. He turned back to the fridge, staying silent. "Joe?"

"I don't know." He cleared his throat, closing the fridge. "I just...wanted to."

"Why?"

"I don't know." He ran his hand through his hair.

"I-I don't hate you." I said, catching his attention.

"You don't?"

"No." I shook my head, smiling slightly. "I promised, didn't I? I lo-" I stopped, blushing.

"You what?" He grinned.

"I, uhm."

"You love me?" His grin brightened.

"Well, yeah." I mumbled, looking at my feet. He laughed, wrapping his arms around me. He whispered in my ear;

"I love you, too, baby boy." I shivered against him. He pulled back, looking me in the eye. He leaned in, carefully. "Can I..?" He trailed off.

"Yes." I said, breathless. His lips covered mine for the second time that day.

We kissed until Stacy got back. She didn't see a thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D <3

like the new layoutt? i kind of do. :]